Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October (32183 Views)

10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti / News: Federal Government Set To Employ 200,000 Graduate Teachers / FG To Employ 200,000 Graduate Teachers This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by Boring: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2016
Which kan lie b dis one nau.. undecided

God go punish dis people o
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2016
aylagos:
Am pro Apc but I think this govt is not sincere about this program cos why 200k out of 500k this is another avenue to please the north they should just keep shut or keep working

An avenue to please the north? Nigerians and their ethnic bigotry! SMH.
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by prudentkolly(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2016
Realdeals:
Though this administration is not perfect, If they can do these despite the recession and low crude oil prices, they deserve our applause. Other crude oil exporting countries like Venezuela are starving and even cutting cost, Saudi Arabia is not even left out, they are also cutting cost. Only myopic individuals will not see this government strive in ensuring things work.
na true u talk
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by Dyt(f): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2016
Awon oloshi oniro
angry angry
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by SalomonKane: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2016
Dyt:
Awon oloshi oniro
angry angry
shocked shocked shocked
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by teawhy2788(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2016
1.2 million applied. They wnt to pick 200,000 graduates nw. Who are d graduates? HND or BSC or ND or NCE?
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by Dyt(f): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2016
SalomonKane:
shocked shocked shocked

angry angry angry
Ehn
I am angry

So how's it going
You both getting hooked?
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by hylyne(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Owalabi, reporting from Lair Mohammed office.
Thank youuuuuu.
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by Lilimax(f): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2016
jaydee87:
our problem in nigeria is we dont see good in ourselves today is 11 and wes till have 19 days before the end of the month, lets give them the benefit of doubt before criticising.
Keep on daydreaming embarassed As if you don't know they are experts in lieing shocked
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by jennyebi(f): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2016
story
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by Mrfred43(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2016
This oct or next year?
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by stephnie44(f): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2016
AWONEYAN:
Which October?
I wonder Ooooooooo
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by buffalowings: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Sebi na 500k demand talk b4

Next month it will be 100k

Then after that 25k

Then after zero

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by uzolexis(f): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2016
Almost 2 years after, we will, we will....nonsense

1 Like

Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by jaydee87(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2016
Lilimax:
Keep on daydreaming embarassed As if you don't know they are experts in lieing shocked
really lets see who tye dreamer is. have faith and wait..
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by peter(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2016
OP RE-EDIT the topic ....its october 2020.
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by peter(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2016
jaydee87:
really lets see who tye dreamer is. have faith and wait..

Bro are u in this same nigeria?
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by tico1212(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2016
AWONEYAN:
Which October?
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by jaydee87(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2016
peter:

Bro are u in this same nigeria?
yes oh my broda na 9ja I dey oh. I just dont like it when ppl no see any good in what the govt is doing.
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by naijaboy756: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2016
jaydee87:
yes oh my broda na 9ja I dey oh. I just dont like it when ppl no see any good in what the govt is doing.
prophet seer. Mention 1 good you have seen in this fraudulent government.
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by bionixs: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2016
ALARMING EMERGENCY !
PLEAESE, ALL THE MODS AND MY GOOD PEOPLE ON AWESOME NAIRALAND,TAKE TIME TO READ,CONFIRM AND SPREAD. LET OUR ATTENTION BE DRAWN TO THE THIS ROT AND EXTORTION GOING ON IN LAGOS STATE HEALTH SECTOR,GENERAL HOSPITALS ( IGANDO, AGEGE GENERAL HOSPITALS TO BE EXACT). I AM SURE OUR WONDERFUL GOVERNOR IS NOT AWARE OF THIS HYDRA- HEADED MONSTERS REPRESENTED BY NURSES AND DOCTORS IN GENERAL HOSPITALS IN LAGOS.
OUR PREGNANT MOTHERS’ LIVES ARE IN DANGER O ! I HEARD A HEART-BREAKING STORY FROM A PREGNANT WOMAN WHO ATTENDED ANTE-NATAL CARE YESTERDAY IN ONE OF THOSE HEALTH CENTRES IN LAGOS. DELIVERY PACK THAT IS PROVIDED FREELY FOR THEM BY THE GOVERNMENT IS NOW BEING SOLD TO THEM IN GENERAL HOSPITALS AT N8,500. COCONUT OIL AND PAD AT N2000 WHICH IS COLLECTED FROM THEM ON THE DAY OF THEIR H.I.V TEST. IT MUST BE PAID BEFORE THEY EVEN LOOK AT YOU OR ATTEND TO YOU. DELIVERY CHARGE WHICH WAS N32,000 HAS NOW BEEN INCREASED TO N45,000 IN THE SPACE OF 14 DAYS (2 WEEKS) ,WHICH THEY NEVER SAW COMING. IT BECAME A HUGE RUDE SHOCK TO THEM YESTERDAY. THESE FEES MUST BE PAID BEFORE DELIVERY !!!! IN THE CASE OF CS, IT WAS N45,000 TO N90,000!!!!!! ALL WITHIN 2 WEEKS !!!!! MANY OF THEM HAD TO LEAVE IN TEARS NEVER TO RETURN AS THEY DON’T HAVE HOPE OF RAISING THAT MONEY FROM ANYWHERE;LEAVING BEHING BLOOD DONATION WHICH THEY ALL MADE BEFORE ANTE-NATAL. THIS BLLOOD DONATION HAD TO BE MADE BY THEIR HUSBANDS !!!!!! MY PEOPLE, WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE ? THIS COUNTRY IS HARD. IN A DAY, NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT ASK ME FOR ALMS ON MY WAY TO AND FROM WORK INCREASES. THE OTHER DAY, MY YOUNGER BROTHER WHO CAME VISITING FROM THE AIRPORT TO MY HOUSE WAS ACCOSTED BY FOUR PERSONS ASKING FOR ALMS. THE ONE THAT GOT HIM CLOSE TO TEARS WAS A CASE OF A MAN WHO ASKED HIM FOR DIAPERS FOR HIS CHILD. HE SAID THAT HE DOESN’T NEED ANY CASH BUT PAMPERS AS IT IS CALLED. WE UNDERSTAND THAT EVEN THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT FINDING IT EASY BUT THEY SHOULD TAKE IT EASY IF THEY ARE THE ONES BEHIND THIS UNTOLD HARDSHIP AND EXTORTION ON PREGNANT MOTHERS IN LAGOS. PLEASE, MY MERCIFUL GOV. AMBODE, LOOK INTO THIS. LETS SPREAD THIS UNTIL THIS WOMEN’S HOPE AND CHANCES OF SAFE DELIVERY IS RESTORED.
THANK YOU, NAIRALAND FAMILY.

dipoolowoo:
By Ebitonye Akpodigha

The Federal Government has announced on Tuesday that the implementation of its Social Investment Programmes would commence before the end of this month.

This, according to a statement issued in Abuja by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the Vice President, Mr Laolu Akande, is in fulfilment of the government’s campaign promises.

Mr Akande noted that the Vice President, Mr Yemi Osinbajo, confirmed that implementation plans for the effective commencement of a number of the Social Investment programmes of the Buhari presidency has reached advanced stages as the selection of the first 200,000 unemployed graduates to get jobs is now being completed.

According to the statement, Mr Osinbajo made this known while fielding questions in an interview with a small group of radio journalists and producers at the Presidential Villa.

“We expect that before the end of the month, we will engage 200,000 out of the 500,000 unemployed graduates the Buhari administration plans to hire in the N-Power jobs programme.

“The direct government jobs are meant to keep these young people occupied, pay them some amount of money and also give them a device, which will also help them to learn several skills that they can develop as time goes on.

“We expect that before the end of this month, we should have engaged 200,000 of them and we are hoping that before the end of the year we should have engaged more,” the statement quoted Mr Osinbajo as saying.

The Vice President explained that on the Home-Grown School Feeding programme, this will kick off in several states by the end of October.

“Definitely before the end of this month, we expect that several states would have come on stream with their Home-grown School Feeding Programmes.

“This will energise agriculture in the different states because it is what you plant that you feed the children with, we will be hiring caterers, cooks, etc in each state because it will be Federal Government funded from Primaries 1-3 and the state governments hopefully would be able to cater for the other classes,” Osinbajo was further quoted as saying.

http://www.businesspost.ng/2016/10/11/fg-employ-200000-graduates-october/
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by ChrisGnarly: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah......

THIS WWWWIIIIIILLLLLL GOVERNMENT EHHHHHHH..............................

ONE CHANCE GOVERNMENT...............................

GOODLUCK GOVERNMENT.......... CLUELESS ABI?? SO WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE? STUPID PPLE
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by alaskido(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2016
Haba, only 200,000. The jobless graduates in Nigeria are more than 200,000. Everything is promise. They now say October. Is it magic. October go soon end o. Promise and fail government.
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by SalomonKane: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dyt:

angry angry angry
Ehn
I am angry

So how's it going
You both getting hooked?
What got you angry? I'm curious to know. Hooked? My! There's time for everything.

When the time comes, it'll surely happen. So no need to hurry. smiley
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by Dyt(f): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
SalomonKane:
What got you angry? I'm curious to know. Hooked? My! There's time for everything.

When the time comes, it'll surely happen. So no need to hurry. smiley

Oh
I feel so good to read positivity in your post
I actually jumped up and screamed
smiley
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by SalomonKane: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dyt:

Oh
I feel so good to read positivity in your post
I actually jumped up and screamed
smiley
Jumped? You jumped? Why did you jump girlie? You barely know me, or you jumped cos of your friend?
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by Dyt(f): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
SalomonKane:
Jumped? You jumped? Why did you jump girlie? You barely know me, or you jumped cos of your friend?

I jumped cos you sound positive
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by jaydee87(m): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijaboy756:
prophet seer. Mention 1 good you have seen in this fraudulent government.
open your eyes bro and see. I have seen repair works in lagos.
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by SalomonKane: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dyt:

I jumped cos you sound positive
Well I didn't know I sounded positive cos I'm a positive kind of person. I'm always positive. cheesy
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by teemani: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
abeg wetin b npower
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by Unibenfucker(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Only God knows how selection would be done
Re: FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October by uvalued(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
AWONEYAN:
Which October?

wetin english the call this kain words or na phrase
goint to
will
very soon
about to
in a short while

add your own words used by our fg on their promises sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Presidency Employs 173 Ex-Corpers Into Civil Service / 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.