Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,942 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Wanted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wanted (591 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted by walletxtra: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dear nairalanders, the guy whose picture appears bellow is a criminal. He stole a techno canon 8 and other valuables and bolted away. We've been looking for him since then. His name is Samuel Umediobi Ndubuisi. No: 09086465591.

Re: Wanted by menix(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hmm...
He stole ur phone nd ran away but while at it he posed for a pix abii
Kontinew looking for him oo..
Re: Wanted by tutaboi(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
I blamed buhari
Re: Wanted by Amberon: 5:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Common sense just eludes you.

Didn't it occur to you that the o.p could've known the said person for some time before the act was committed?
menix:
Hmm...
He stole ur phone nd ran away but while at it he posed for a pix abii
Kontinew looking for him oo..

1 Like

Re: Wanted by menix(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2016
Amberon:
Common sense just eludes you.

Didn't it occur to you that the o.p could've known the said person for some time before the act was committed?

Hahahahaha..
The OP knew him to the extent of having his pix, instead he came to Nairaland to look for him

Dude U ve patent in stewpidity..
Re: Wanted by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2016
menix:

Hahahahaha..
The OP knew him to the extent of having his pix, instead he came to Nairaland to look for him

Calm down bro, the OP could have gotten the pix from Facebook
Re: Wanted by Amberon: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2016
Friends, cousins , neighbors have been commiting worse crimes to people who have personal relationships with them after which its common to flee.. Social media is there too.

My conclusion goes thus : You don't have sense and I won't converse further.
menix:

Hahahahaha..

Re: Wanted by menix(m): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Amberon:
Friends, cousins , neighbors have been commiting worse crimes to people who have personal relationships with them after which its common to flee.. Social media is there too.

My conclusion goes thus : You don't have sense and I won't converse further.

U grew from a home without sense to ve quickly detected a brother..
Re: Wanted by omhor(f): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2016
Woooo! I this time of recession! God help u find him

(1) (Reply)

Police Release Suspects In Abuja Female Pastor’s Killing Last Year / How I Was Made To Lost #41,800 To Fake Jumia Dispatcher. / Man Inhumanity To Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.