Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Pls Help! I Dont Know How To Download Through Sharemobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help! I Dont Know How To Download Through Sharemobile (925 Views)

Blackberry CEO John Chen Does Not Know How To Use The New Blackberry Priv / I Have N23,000 Bonus Airtel Credit I Dont Know What To Do With It. / Mtn Zone: Know How Much You Pay For Calls Before Dialing A Number! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! I Dont Know How To Download Through Sharemobile by Dozie3(m): 5:55am On Oct 20, 2009
Pls is there anybody that knows how to download through sharemobile cos ave tried many times to download through the site but i culdnt, continue to display the name, description,downloads,and etc. There is no where to locate the download link. There is one link that is warnee not to be copied or paste to another site, that one also culdnt work. Ave also tried to register but its not always successful.Pls if there is any other suggestion or way or secrete of downloading through sharemobile pls let me know. Thanks ( dozemanclassic@yahoo.com)
Re: Pls Help! I Dont Know How To Download Through Sharemobile by zugoboss(m): 8:03am On Oct 20, 2009
Its quite simple.Just right click on the item then click on 'save link as'.A dialog box appears edit the name & add an extension e.g for an mp3 ; rock me.mp3 or pics;fine girl.jpg or a java app;opera2.jar .Then u can also choose the destination folder and click 'save'.

(1) (Reply)

How To Flash/format Your S60 Phone ! / Getting Op Mini To Work / Fairly Used Nokia N8 For Sale~!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.