Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Please I Need Current Price Of A Trailer Of Cattle From Northern Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please I Need Current Price Of A Trailer Of Cattle From Northern Nigeria (832 Views)

Akwa Ibom To Import 2,000 Pregnant Cattle From Mexico / See The Current Price Of Day Old Turkeys. / 5 Top Benefits Of Cattle Colony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Current Price Of A Trailer Of Cattle From Northern Nigeria by Jethrolite(m): 12:59am On Oct 12, 2016
I am trying to get the price in jigawa, katsina, sokoto and even Niger Republic for the best price possible.

Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Current Price Of A Trailer Of Cattle From Northern Nigeria by Jethrolite(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Hello
Re: Please I Need Current Price Of A Trailer Of Cattle From Northern Nigeria by frisky2good(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2016
You are leaving yourself open to scammers. Going straight in to ask for price of something might give some scammers the impression you don't know what exactly you are looking for. There are different kinds of cattle. The age also matters when talking of price. First get someone that has or knows someone that has and then discuss with the person. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Current Price Of A Trailer Of Cattle From Northern Nigeria by Jethrolite(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2016
frisky2good:
You are leaving yourself open to scammers. Going straight in to ask for price of something might give some scammers the impression you don't know what exactly you are looking for. There are different kinds of cattle. The age also matters when talking of price. First get someone that has or knows someone that has and then discuss with the person. Goodluck.
I'm asking for educative purpose only. Thanks for the advice.

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Business With Tony Elumelu And Others Funds / Plantain For Sale On 4acres Of Land. / what is the name/specie of this snake killed in a farm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.