Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation (21846 Views)

After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" / Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by modath(f): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2016
malton:

I wonder why he is so fixated on demeaning Jagaban and watering the votes from the Western bloc down. It's almost as if something dear to him depends on it to survive.

I'm doing alright o. God has been good so far.

Seeing how you seem full of enthusiasm, I bet you're doing good yourself?

No matter how unappealing the lemons life keeps throwing, we gonna keep making our lemonade! Even if na to add sugar+ honey+ saccharine ,all join cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by ernieboy(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Oyegun is a just a disappointment.

Those who think northerners are in support of Oyeguns treachery should have a rethink.

In all fairness, Tinubu should not have been treated the way he was, but he remains our Jagaban of Borgu (in Niger State), the indefatigable leader of SW politics and undisputed undertaker of Jonathan's failed presidency.

God bless Tinubu, PMB and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
why do people have this erroneous belief that tinubu has the right to dictate who wins the apc primary. I am very sure that if he had his way he would have also swept others aside for his preferred candidate like he did to fashola in the last Lagos gov elections

1 Like

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by omofunaab(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2016
Folks like fizznation are sowing seeds of discord.

But you are only basking in the euphoria of today.

You forgot things easily, i remember how tinubu was leading buhari, visiting everybody in upandan.

You said tinubu didn't play a role in buhari's emergence, but you forgot he couldn't have won the primaries without the help of tinubu.

Well , don't be surprised when you see the northerners besieging bourdilion come 2019 , the way they did in 2015.

Fizznation am dissapointed

1 Like

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by Sanchez01: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2016
This rift would be the very undoing of Buhari and the APC in 2019. While Oyegun's sudden bravery can be ascribed to some invisible Northern hands who clearly understands that Tinubu is a force and the need to cut him to size is a must, it must also be noted that he wields some unexplainable power the likes of Obasanjo cannot explain.

For all I know, the Northern elites might be getting into a futuristic trouble with BAT. Buhari was a nonenity until Tinubu looked his way. This might be a lost cause to some Northern elites who wants to cut Tinubu to size at all cost.

1 Like

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by ernieboy(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2016
DickDastardly:

Jagaban remains the leader of our party. You are entitled to your bigotted opinion. Tinubu is APC and APC is Tinubu. Buhari and Oyegun are the ones to go float another party if they can't stand the Jagabans clout and influence!!
APC is a conglomeration of several parties. tinubu should not try and shove other elements in the party to one side if he continues to do this he will continue to be humiliated. besides he only commands respect in some sw state, nobody gives a f about him in other regions of the country.
Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by biggie73(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2016
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men- Lord Acton. God, see as your pikins dey f*ck up. Na only me no f*ck up.
Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by ephi123(f): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2016
See all them z..... here, meanwhile their attention is needed on other threads but no, they have turned blind and deaf to threads reflecting the reality on ground. Zero values.

1 Like

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by malton: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2016
modath:

No matter how unappealing the lemons life keeps throwing, we gonna keep making our lemonade! Even if na to add sugar+ honey+ saccharine ,all join cheesy cheesy

LOL. Amin Jesu!

Your incredible poise, patience, and tolerance headlines your noble personality. Sure inspiring!

1 Like

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by drss(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2016
EternalTruths:
The war has started and Nairaland will be one of the battle ground

Afonjas vs Herdsmen

Spectators are Northern Minorities

Referees are SS and SE. grin
hahahahahahhaha cheesy we d 5% na to just siddon dey look grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by prince088: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2016
Forwetinnah:

So Mynd44 is now the defender of yorubas on NL? No wonder?! Mbok...who dey defend other tribes, I'd like to know. Cry baby
He is the enforcer of rules. And he will enforce rule 2 irrespective of the tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by babyfaceafrica: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Of course that's what they will want you to believe which is entirely lies. What happened was, tinubu brought his candidate for the governorship election, he never wanted the party to run it's primary election as the party traditions demands, he just wanted the party to give his candidate an automatic ticket without any contention or opposition from anybody. When oyegun didn't buy into that impunity, tinubu began to unleash all sorts of tantrums on oyegun{the party chairman}. Even the vice president wasn't happy with tinubu's attitude but Mr lord over{tinubu} doesn't want to have any of it. In his foolish dictionary, his candidate MUST just be given the ticket without any form of opposition.

Mr president's attention was even drawn that he had to talk to both parties{oyegun and tinubu} to settle their little misunderstanding, but Mr lord-over didn't want to have any of that. He just must teach oyegun a very hard lesson that he shouldn't never disrespect the boss. It was when all these dramas were going on that Atiku had to step in. Of course he bought off the delegates that were supposed to participate in the voting process, and that's how the ondo governor candidate was produced.

The fact still remains that tinubu lost the battle but the man don't want to move on. This was the same stupid thing he did to buhari when the ministers were about to be nominated. And am so glad that buhari didn't allow himself to be someone else's puppet.

Tinubu should seriously watch it because fashola as far as am concerned is currently more influential than him both in the country and outside the country.

please stop there..fashola is more influential than tinubu in which country are you high?...please stop taking ughelli weed!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by xklucvG: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2016
modath:

Relax, don't burst your carotid artery abeg!!! you calm down nah, shebi nobody "fears him",? Issokay then.. but why then do "they" feel the need to continually keep his name on their lips?

As for Pa Oyegun and Jagaban, let the game begin: just lil tidbits..

1. Oyegun and Tinubu were in the class of 1991-1993, it took Tinubu to bring back from obscurity that he's been since then...

2. Tom Ikimi vs Oyegun, Oyegun couldn't have done nothing on his own and you know that for a fact...

3. Pa Oyegun has never won his ward, Tinubu? I won't preach to the choir? smiley

All in all, your reason for adopting your stand is clear as day to see, keep it up.. it's folks like you with this Tanko Yankassai thinking & inflammatory talks that bring in ant infested woods and inflicts cracks on walls that Lizards take advantage of!! cool
Oh because he helped him to become chairman of the party he is now indebted to him. Or has Oyegun becomes Tinubu's property? See how human being thinking be for this 21st century.
Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by drkells(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2016
Jagaba is real definition of politics...bet it bro... All his enemies will come back pleading before next year
fiizznation:
Tinubu should be the person that should accord respect to the chairman of the party. Who the hell did he think he is? Why will he want to imposed his candidate on the party? Seriously people should stop giving too much importance to tinubu. He NEVER made buhari the president, the north central did. He sat his ass down in Lagos and was ordering the national chairman of the party to resign. To resign on the basics of what?

If tinubu doesn't respect himself by stop meddling too much in the chairman's business, believe you me, whatever disgrace he gets, he asked for it. And if he is not comfortable with how oyegun runs the party, he should go and float a new party.

No body likes people with overbearing attitude. At some point you just get sick and tired of them.

Tinubu is NO hulk Hogan and nobody 'fears' him
Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by hucienda: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2016
This thread just lays bare the problem rocking the APC.

They still see themselves as CPC and ACN factions within their broom. Dunno where folks like Saraki and Okorocha fall.

This is what prevails when a political party is formed devoid ideology.

1 Like

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by ndcide(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Of course that's what they will want you to believe which is entirely lies. What happened was, tinubu brought his candidate for the governorship election, he never wanted the party to run it's primary election as the party traditions demands, he just wanted the party to give his candidate an automatic ticket without any contention or opposition from anybody. When oyegun didn't buy into that impunity, tinubu began to unleash all sorts of tantrums on oyegun{the party chairman}. Even the vice president wasn't happy with tinubu's attitude but Mr lord over{tinubu} doesn't want to have any of it. In his foolish dictionary, his candidate MUST just be given the ticket without any form of opposition.

Mr president's attention was even drawn that he had to talk to both parties{oyegun and tinubu} to settle their little misunderstanding, but Mr lord-over didn't want to have any of that. He just must teach oyegun a very hard lesson that he shouldn't never disrespect the boss. It was when all these dramas were going on that Atiku had to step in. Of course he bought off the delegates that were supposed to participate in the voting process, and that's how the ondo governor candidate was produced.

The fact still remains that tinubu lost the battle but the man don't want to move on. This was the same stupid thing he did to buhari when the ministers were about to be nominated. And am so glad that buhari didn't allow himself to be someone else's puppet.

Tinubu should seriously watch it because fashola as far as am concerned is currently more influential than him both in the country and outside the country.

I usually don't agree with you politically, but in this one, we happen to be on the same page and you were quite forthright with your position. Honestly speaking.

It's not because I'm so interested in what happens in that party but because I dislike this overbearing, big masquerade syndrome. Also we've engaged top media men here in Lagos and they've said the same thing. I don't need to mention names. Tinubu in his heart knows this.

Look, some of the men speaking against Tinubu on this issue are people close to him as his wife... Fact!

No sentiments here.
Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by Bimpe29: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2016
That's also high level politicking by Oyegun and his crew members.
Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by globe16: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
please stop there..fashola is more influential than tinubu in which country are you high?...please stop taking ughelli weed!!!
Fashola is the new yoruba leader crowned by the north... Begin to see him so for your own good

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by corperope: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Tinubu is one person I respect so much but this oyegun problem is beginning to make me loose some respect for him. Nobody is saying that tinubu isn't a kingmaker. Of course he made so many people what they are today. Some people will forever be grateful to him while some will just thank him and want to move on with their lives. Tinubu is a kind of person that wants you to lick his toes forever just because he believe he made you. A problem he had with fashola, same problem he is having with osinbajo and the same problem he will have with ambode.

There are just so many problems associated with trying to be the overall godfather in a party that housed people like atiku, oyegun, buhari, fashola and even saraki. Every one of them knows were his influences starts and were it ends and this is what tinubu doesn't understand.

Tinubu wants to dictate to everybody and not 'everybody' will tolerate that. And how can you even justify tinubu's recent actions in a party he helped to built? Was tinubu being fair when he commanded oyegun to resign? Is it fair for tinubu to be dictating to everybody? Why won't he allow the party chairman to run the affairs of the party? Maybe you can accuse me of being sentimental if oyegun was a northerner like myself, but fortunately he is not. I'm just against impunity and I will speak out against impunity not minding the tribe or religion of the person in question.

Btw tanko yakassai is one shady character I don't take serious. He was part of shagari's corrupt government. Go and check the man's record, he is anti-buhari and pro-whatever nonsense that comes into his head. Nobody takes people like him any serious btw.

Some people insist that 'mediocre' is better than 'best.' They delight in clipping wings because they themselves can't fly. They despise brains because they have none.- Robert A. Heinlein,

Can you substantiate this your baseless comment.."Tinubu is a kind of person that wants you to lick his toes forever just because he believe he made you. A problem he had with fashola, same problem he is having with osinbajo and the same problem he will have with ambode"?
Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by MONITZ: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
globe16:

keep deceiving yourself. What is happening to Tinubu is a script written from aso rock and was bound to happen. meanwhile, #IStandWithOyegun

Leave that guy or at best let him continue to live in denial, he and his ilks still don't want to accept the fact that their idol has been out-schemed hence the need for the self- denial.It is said that when u see a guy dancing, try and look for the drummer because he is responsible for all the rhythm being displayed by the dancer.

For the guy to even dare think that Oyegun is acting on his own means he knows nothing abt politics. It was Tinubu that made sure he was installed as party chairman and not Tom Ikimi and u think such a person would dare move against someone Of Tinubu's clout without being nudged by any higher "force",HABA!!! hmmm it is ok. Ignorance they say is bliss..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by Reference(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Tinubu is one person I respect so much but this oyegun problem is beginning to make me loose some respect for him. Nobody is saying that tinubu isn't a kingmaker. Of course he made so many people what they are today. Some people will forever be grateful to him while some will just thank him and want to move on with their lives. Tinubu is a kind of person that wants you to lick his toes forever just because he believe he made you. A problem he had with fashola, same problem he is having with osinbajo and the same problem he will have with ambode.

There are just so many problems associated with trying to be the overall godfather in a party that housed people like atiku, oyegun, buhari, fashola and even saraki. Every one of them knows were his influences starts and were it ends and this is what tinubu doesn't understand.

Tinubu wants to dictate to everybody and not 'everybody' will tolerate that. And how can you even justify tinubu's recent actions in a party he helped to built? Was tinubu being fair when he commanded oyegun to resign? Is it fair for tinubu to be dictating to everybody? Why won't he allow the party chairman to run the affairs of the party? Maybe you can accuse me of being sentimental if oyegun was a northerner like myself, but fortunately he is not. I'm just against impunity and I will speak out against impunity not minding the tribe or religion of the person in question.

Btw tanko yakassai is one shady character I don't take serious. He was part of shagari's corrupt government. Go and check the man's record, he is anti-buhari and pro-whatever nonsense that comes into his head. Nobody takes people like him any serious btw.

From which geo zone are you. Just asking.
Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by abdulwastecx(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
ArabMopol:
hahahahaha JAGABAN is now an endangering specie to his political Allies, this Oyegun has presidential backing... Afonjas should read the hand writing on the wall... Fulani's / Hausa's are not trustworthy and don't deserves all this their loyalty... sipping my Smirnoff vodka watching the drama unfolding, WEST should reconcile with their closest brother and political foes from south e/s .... together we see better and stronger SOUTH... Yoruba and Igbo's competitive spirit bring and enabling environment and the best in them... JAGABAN and YORUBA ELDERS LET'S DO THE NEEDFUL TO CORRECT AWOLOWO AND AZIKIWE PASS BLUNDER

You don't seems to get it. South western Nigeria are not brothers to either the north west of South East, we just happen to live in the same artificial state created by the British.

We don't need to reconcile with anyone, what we need is a strong regional government and true federalism where each region can manage their resources wisely

2 Likes

Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by ArabMopol(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
abdulwastecx:

You don't seems to get it. South western Nigeria are not brothers to either the north west of South East, we just happen to live in the same artificial state created by the British.

We don't need to reconcile with anyone, what we need is a strong regional government and true federalism where each region can manage their resources wisely

why are they crying more than the bereaved'' I wholeheartedly doubt if west want out from this evil marriage
Re: APC Youths To Oyegun: You Betrayed Our Confidence- The Nation by marv1: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Good responce. Chai.... Chai....... U are the jargarbang of nairaland. Sai u JGB. Lol.
QuotaSystem:

You've always had a soft spot for the APC but you'll have to wait till the next wailer transfer window...the last batch jammed our corruption filter.

Besides what happened to your iPad agenda? Is it now Aso rock you're focused on and no longer bia_fraud?

What a confused lot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Not Allow Buhari To Be Disgraced – Dogara / We’ll Expose Boko Haram Collaborators —army / Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.