Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

How do I invest 100k? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How do I invest 100k? (828 Views)

Suggestions Needed, Please Where Can I Invest 100k / What Can One Invest 100k In?? / What Can I Invest 100k In As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do I invest 100k? by skribbles: 5:35am On Oct 12, 2016
How do I invest 100k in legit business
Re: How do I invest 100k? by akinloluwao: 5:55am On Oct 12, 2016
MMM
Re: How do I invest 100k? by Godfullsam(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2016
try mmm @ ur own risk.
Re: How do I invest 100k? by erniewhez(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2016
DOES THIS INTERESTS YOU? Capital Investors needed, you will earn over 100% interest on ur capital within a year of investment. 5% to be paid each month of first quarter, 10% each month of the 2nd quarter, 15% each month of the last 3months and your invested capital at the last month of the 12months period. Ideal for working class with sleeping capital. call Mr Enny @ 08135966566
Re: How do I invest 100k? by frank112233(m): 6:29am On Oct 12, 2016
Why not try digital marketing and sell gigs on fiverr. u can make real cash online with this. I have some really useful tools u may need if u are interested
Re: How do I invest 100k? by Doncbeatz: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2016
erniewhez:
DOES THIS INTERESTS YOU? Capital Investors
needed, you will earn over 100% interest on ur
capital within a year of investment. 5% to be
paid each month of first quarter, 10% each
month of the 2nd quarter, 15% each month of
the last 3months and your invested capital at
the last month of the 12months period. Ideal
for working class with sleeping capital.
call Mr Enny @ 08135966566
scammer!!!! Run for your life!!

1 Like

Re: How do I invest 100k? by ictenthusiast(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
The internet is a blessing to us some people legitimately pull off a successful money transactions running into amazing you can begin to imagine figures.....Example Mark Zuckuberg (facebook founder) our very own linda ikeji , konga.com , jumia.com and a whole archives of nigerians and foreigners as well.
my deal is , i am into this kind of business have been working but have not been consistent now am totally offline not that i want it, get me back online invest in me one time !!! and come on board for now you do nothing you just learn,ask me questions and observe. if you are a open minded person,teachable in no time you will pick thing yourself and start to do your own thing. you have my entire resource and information as backup.
if we invest 200,000 naira in 2months we will be making minimum 400 dollars for a start i bet you it will increase we are just getting started.
i have accounts waiting to be worked on and some tools to buy with your capital plus the blueprint i will be working with from sources in lagos and then am good to go.
i can stay online to work, so as to get result because it needs dedication and consistency,it takes time though but i am a fanatic so enthusiastic about legitimate online transactions and am this close to it, believe you me you are indirectly helping yourself on the long run. sorry to be blunt so with or without you this desire will manifest am just giving you an open invitation to share in the largess, live your own dream in the process, money not being a problem, see the world, have information and technology at your fingerprints, impact your generation positively.
if you see and have a dream like i do with endless opportunity use my offer as a means to an end. invest , you wont regret.
i live in lagos, i have proofs, i have working contacts, certificate and knowledge of legit sweet money deals.
you are 100% guaranteed of income starting from the second month after investing
am a man of my words-----trust is needed for us to do this.
i work from my house
see my blog on my signature-visit please
60,000 monthly for 10months unfailingly i can even pay back before the stipulated period--- do the maths
call and ask for Abraham
something dey happen ooooo for this our naija( learn more to earn more)
Re: How do I invest 100k? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mr man, i will brotherly advice you to invest in agriculture, this is something you dont need to find buyers cos buyers are seeking who has crops for sale. i know of where you can get a hectare of farmland for #20,000 and also a place where you can get an acre of farmland for #10,000 once you plant, just wait and see your money growing. latest 6months you have seen back your cash and still continue. NB Those Lands Are In Charge Of Government Bt Different Areas
Re: How do I invest 100k? by ddddy(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Invest in the best networking business where apart from earning you will recieve bonus gifts like laptops, flat screen TV and a car Join our team on WhatsApp. You won't have to sell, buy or refer any thing or anyone. It will be done for you. 070*651*7899*8. For more details.

(1) (Reply)

MMM Script For Just $85 And They Think They're Dealing With The Real Mavrodi / Sgt Ponzihater's Prophecy For D Future! / Nairalanders Be Warned.... Game Betters Are Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.