Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Julius Agwu 7year Old Daughter Breaks Board With Leg For Taekwondo Belt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu 7year Old Daughter Breaks Board With Leg For Taekwondo Belt (908 Views)

Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) / Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" / Sultry Michael Jackson's Daughter Breaks The Internet With Her Hot Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu 7year Old Daughter Breaks Board With Leg For Taekwondo Belt by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:44am On Oct 12, 2016
As her popular comedian Father, Julius Agwu continues his healing process, 7-year-old Zahra, has been doing her best to bring smiles to his face as she just got promoted in her Taekwondo class.

The promotion sees Zahra now owning the Yellow Belt after she passed her test by breaking a board with her leg.

Ibiere Agwu, the comedian's wife could not hide her joy as she shared a footage of the final test, warning many to be careful when they come in contact with her daughter.

In her words, “my baby Zahra tested for her yellow belt and passed. I told you not to mess with me right? She’ll break your face like she did that board.”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/julius-agwu-7year-old-daughter-breaks.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Julius Agwu 7year Old Daughter Breaks Board With Leg For Taekwondo Belt by Cessa0(f): 7:04am On Oct 12, 2016
nice... very nice!

PRINCESSA

(1) (Reply)

Waoh! Another Nigerian Boy Made Robotic Hand For Amputees… / Tekno And Flavour Smoking, Having Fun In Nordostrom Mall(pics/video) / DJ Cuppy Gets Hilarious Reply For Tweeting “2016 Has Been Nobody’s Year”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.