Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Men Like Ladies That Are Good In Bed- Queeneth Agbor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Like Ladies That Are Good In Bed- Queeneth Agbor (1351 Views)

Queeneth Agbor Celebrates Birthday With Sultry Photoshoot / Queeneth Agbor: I Must Test My Man Sexually Before Marriage / Queeneth Agbor Bares Massive Cleavage In New Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Like Ladies That Are Good In Bed- Queeneth Agbor by sonoble: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2016
The Calabar born actress Queeneth Agbor who readily shows off her heritage revealed to BroadwayAfricaTV reasons behind the popular myth that Calabar girls are husband snatchers.
She sheds light on what she thinks of sex, Queeneth who is a Christian says she believes in sex before marriage because people need to experience 'what' they will spend the rest of their lives with.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08OuOleotoQ

Re: Men Like Ladies That Are Good In Bed- Queeneth Agbor by zukky79: 7:02am On Oct 12, 2016
ok
Re: Men Like Ladies That Are Good In Bed- Queeneth Agbor by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2016
grin

Definitely, I AGREE WITH HER... I don't wanna tie down myself to useless man in bed...I must know his capacity in bed first before I will decide... cheesy

I'm human and I have physical needs as well...

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Will Make Your MANHOOD Shrink In Size (men's Health) / Fans Celebrate Shahrukh Khan's Birthday In Kano, Comments trail- PICS / Please Who Is The Most Foolish Among The TWO???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.