Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

No Other Name Like Jesus Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Other Name Like Jesus Christ. (320 Views)

The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ / Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Other Name Like Jesus Christ. by uchkochi(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2016
There is no other name like the name of Jesus. That name is the only guarantee for safety. Activating that name brings all round safety. Today in the name of Jesus Christ, your safety is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: No Other Name Like Jesus Christ. by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2016
uchkochi:
There is no other name like the name of Jesus. That name is the only guarantee for safety. Activating that name brings all round safety. Today in the name of Jesus Christ, your safety is guaranteed.

yes o, the name of Jesus Christ is the superb name...many people are bearing Paul, peter, Mohammad, Elijah..etc.....nobody dares to be name Christ again except the Fakes.
Re: No Other Name Like Jesus Christ. by orunto27: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2016
I claim that IJN AMEN.
Re: No Other Name Like Jesus Christ. by Newbeginnings(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2016
One thing is that people associate the name of Jesus Christ with safety, riches, blessing, healing and help... But no one associates him with wisdom...

We only run to him for knowledge during problems...have you ever sat down one day and say Lord teach me how the world works... teach me creative with ideas to impact a world filled with 7 billion life forms..

All I hear is that there is no name greater than the name of Jesus and safety...

Seriously... is this how you expect atheists to believe in God

(1) (Reply)

The Source Of Satisfaction / Hidden From The Wise / ISIS Abducts Tens Of Thousands To Use As Human Shield In Mosul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.