Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Unizik Postgraduate Entrance Notification - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Postgraduate Entrance Notification (428 Views)

Unilorin Softcopy Postgraduate Entrance Exam Past Questions And Answers Availabl / UNIZIK Postgraduate Studies Service Charges & School Fees For New Students / Unizik Postgraduate Screening Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Postgraduate Entrance Notification by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2016
Please guys, I applied for M.Sc in Public Administration @ Unizik. I was told on the post graduate web page that qualified applicants will be contacted in due course. The screening will take place between 17th and 21st October, 2016. I have submitted everything that they requested for early enough to meet up with their deadline and requirements. I am qualified in every sense of it with 3.50 CGPA that collocates with what they want. I have sent my transcripts via DHL to their Post graduate school and got a confirmation email from DHL that it has been delivered stating the details of the delivery including the receiver at UNIZIK PG school. Now I am very worried because I have not yet received email to notify me of the day, my dept will be screened and I have long informed my boss at the office about the screening. I am so scared right now as I have not been informed and 17th is just Monday next week. Please the essence of creating this thread is to know whether anybody who also applied has been informed or not. I need to know that I am not alone in this. I can't afford to miss that screening as I have spent heavily already. MODs, Please help me to get this to the front page ASAP
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Entrance Notification by lastmessenger: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ok calm down. I also applied for Meng. The timing for the application for postgraduate studies was shifted till the 25th of this month.
hopefully the entrance exam will be taking place sometime next month.
Relax and read for your test. I wish u best of luck.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Entrance Notification by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
thanks bro, I am grateful

(1) (Reply)

Scratch Card Ban By JAMB, NYSC To Follow? / Free Recharge Credit Plus Another Benefit / Where Can I Find An SAT Centre In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.