Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Newspaper Job Review - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Newspaper Job Review (767 Views)

Job Adverts: Nigerians Blast The Guardian Newspaper / Punch Newspaper Massive Recruitment For Graduate Trainee / Anybody Read Todays Gurdian Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Job Review by ecooldeal(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2009
I am her to help. Get all the Job Vacancies advertised on ten Major JOB advertising National Dailies like The Gaurdian (Tuesdays &Thursdays) The Sun, Daily Trust, Punch, etc, , up to the ten Majors. I will do the Sourcing for you and send them to your mail everyday. All you have to do is to Check your email and do the posting of your CV.

I have done this for a lot of people on request and their Testimonies is astonishing.

All it will cost you is a daily subscription fee of N150 PER DAY. OR PAY N1000 For a week.

BONUS: You will be notified of many job vacancies that comes unpublished. Such ones are mostly reliable.

My Name is Alembong Freedom, The SEO OF MasoVentures Nig. Ltd. A Career recruitment agency based with offices at Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Port-Harcourt, and Kaduna. Our Organization are one of the Major Recruitment agency for companies and organizations.

You have nothing to fear.

If you are interested send your request letter to masoventures@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help! Any Job Vacancies At Lawanson,surulere / hi / Start Your Own Business Or Stay Unemployed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.