Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

BADDASS HACKING Ebook, A DO-IT-YOURSELF Guide. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / BADDASS HACKING Ebook, A DO-IT-YOURSELF Guide. (1077 Views)

Ethical Hacking And Penetration Testing For Educational Purposes / I Want To Learn Black Hat Hacking. How Would I Start? / Top 13 Websites To Learn Ethical Hacking Like A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BADDASS HACKING Ebook, A DO-IT-YOURSELF Guide. by PrinceHacker: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2016
BADDASS HACKING ebook, a DO-IT-YOURSELF guide.

Do I have to be a high level programmer to use the ebook?

-No, the ebook is a DO-IT-YOURSELF guide, handle transactions yourself...go from noob to pro.

Can I buy more than one copy of the ebook?

-No, This is a sacred book, you buy it for yourself and protect it. One copy per person...hurry and get yours before i stop selling.

Will I be traced by FBI or other secret service guys if I apply the methods used in this book?

-No, also included in the book is how you can operate without being traced and stay anonymous for life. However, you must learn to keep your mouth shut before and after any job.

How long does it take to have it delivered?

- You have it delivered in PDF file format straight into you email address after I confirm receiving payment.

How much is the ebook?

-I sell for just $20, you are going to get a book worth hundreds of thousands in value. This is one book FBI wouldn't want you to have.

To get your copy send me an email on: princehacker404@yahoo.com

Act fast before you stop seeing this ad.
Re: BADDASS HACKING Ebook, A DO-IT-YOURSELF Guide. by 2Pr3cise(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2016
PrinceHacker:

-No, the ebook is a DO-IT-YOURSELF guide, handle transactions yourself...go from noob to pro.

-No, This is a sacred book, you buy it for yourself and protect it. One copy per person...hurry and get yours before i stop selling.

Will I be traced by FBI or other secret service guys if I apply the methods used in this book?

-No, also included in the book is how you can operate without being traced and stay anonymous for life. However, you must learn to keep your mouth shut before and after any job.

- You have it delivered in PDF file format straight into you email address after I confirm receiving payment.

How much is the ebook?

-I sell for just $20, you are going to get a book worth hundreds of thousands in value. This is one book FBI wouldn't want you to have.

I wouldn't advice anybody to fall for this nonsense, you can get high quality ebooks online for free.
Just so you know, reading ebooks doesn't make you any better or productive, you have to actually do stuff (exercise) to become stronger or better. I've been there (avid ebook reader) but ebooks only gives you some understanding while practice makes you good at doing stuff.

4 Likes

Re: BADDASS HACKING Ebook, A DO-IT-YOURSELF Guide. by PrinceHacker: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2016
2Pr3cise:

I wouldn't advice anybody to fall for this nonsense, you can get high quality ebooks online for free.
Just so you know, reading ebooks doesn't make you any better or productive, you have to actually do stuff (exercise) to become stronger or better. I've been there (avid ebook reader) but ebooks only gives you some understanding while practice makes you good at doing stuff.

Keep looking for free stuffs but don't condemn people for selling their ebook...sit down and write yours and give it out for free. Its a known fact that you will never get useful informations from free ebooks, why? because it's free. You pay to get quality this is common sense.
Re: BADDASS HACKING Ebook, A DO-IT-YOURSELF Guide. by jyomite(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2016
PrinceHacker:

How much is the ebook?

in your wildest dream. grin

1 Like

Re: BADDASS HACKING Ebook, A DO-IT-YOURSELF Guide. by zzzzy: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2016
Tell me my nairaland password, then I'd consider buying your book. Pricehacker keh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Problem Trying To Connect To My Database / Need Help With Javascript Date Picker / I Need A Programmer ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.