Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,332 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

BADDASS HACKING Ebook, A DO-IT-YOURSELF Guide. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / BADDASS HACKING Ebook, A DO-IT-YOURSELF Guide. (484 Views)

Certified Ethical Hacking Courseware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BADDASS HACKING Ebook, A DO-IT-YOURSELF Guide. by PrinceHacker: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2016
BADDASS HACKING ebook, a DO-IT-YOURSELF guide.

Do I have to be a high level programmer to use the ebook?

-No, the ebook is a DO-IT-YOURSELF guide, handle transactions yourself...go from noob to pro.

Can I buy more than one copy of the ebook?

-No, This is a sacred book, you buy it for yourself and protect it. One copy per person...hurry and get yours before i stop selling.

Will I be traced by FBI or other secret service guys if I apply the methods used in this book?

-No, also included in the book is how you can operate without being traced and stay anonymous for life. However, you must learn to keep your mouth shut before and after any job.

How long does it take to have it delivered?

- You have it delivered in PDF file format straight into you email address after I confirm receiving payment.

How much is the ebook?

-I sell for just $20, you are going to get a book worth hundreds of thousands in value. This is one book FBI wouldn't want you to have.

To get your copy send me an email on: princehacker404@yahoo.com

Act fast before you stop seeing this ad.
Re: BADDASS HACKING Ebook, A DO-IT-YOURSELF Guide. by bobjack(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2016
Fraud
Re: BADDASS HACKING Ebook, A DO-IT-YOURSELF Guide. by PrinceHacker: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2016
bobjack:
Fraud

You must be an idiot for saying that.
Re: BADDASS HACKING Ebook, A DO-IT-YOURSELF Guide. by bobjack(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2016
PrinceHacker:

You must be an idiot for saying that.
thank u o...carry ur fraud buz and go

(1) (Reply)

I Have $100k Of Cloud Hosting Credit For Sale / PHP Programmer Required / In Need Of An Experienced Php Web Programmer For My New Internet Startup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.