Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Marketers Are Needed!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketers Are Needed!!! (696 Views)

. / Corporate Female Marketers Are Needed / Marketers Are Needed At Surulere And Ikorodu Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketers Are Needed!!! by bolly(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2016
Dear Everyone,
My name is Bolaji, i am a Sale/Marketing Personnel. I have being in this game since the time i open a thread on nairaland; Freelance marketer within Lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/1083280/get-freelance-marketer-market-products
Ever since then, i have worked with individual and cooperate organisation which had be interesting, educative, networking and most importantly Rewarding.
Due to my connections with Businesses and Manufacturers of great ,innovative and movable products in Nigeria, we have Launched MARKETER NETWORK.
MARKETER NETWORK is a network of people that has flare for Sale and Marketing  and also willing to make reasonable income monthly.
On this Network you have access to great products and services that you can market on your own and have huge earnings as Income.

BENEFIT OF MARKETER NETWORK
1. You have access to varieties of products and services, and have instant commission on every sales.
2. As a veried member of this Network, you have access to products to be in your custody without your own investment.
3. You have access to Free Trainings ( Certificated Training)
4. You work at your own time with your own pace and BE YOUR OWN BOSS.

To be part of this Network, Candidate;
- Must has minimum of OND.
- Must be able to write report
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Must be self-motivating and must be a "goal-getter"
Interested Candidate should send their CV to marketernetwork1@gmail.com  For Review

Enjoy!
Re: Marketers Are Needed!!! by bolly(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2016
This is for people that has flare for sales and marketing
Re: Marketers Are Needed!!! by bolly(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
bolly:
This is for people that has flare for sales and marketing

Yes o!
Re: Marketers Are Needed!!! by bolly(m): 9:33am On Oct 17, 2016
You can join us on this,if you have flare for marketing

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Job / Sales Girl Needed Around Egbeda/akowonjo / Enterprise Application Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.