Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Think More Than Twice. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Think More Than Twice. (427 Views)

When You Boil Onion And Drink Twice Daily You Will Get These Health Benefits / Using Your Reliever Inhaler More Than Twice A Month? / Think More Than Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think More Than Twice. by delerx(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2016
There is this saying that life has no duplicate. This is a divinely propelled statement and sincerely it doesn’t, reason why you must be at the centre of doing the right thing.

These days I see a lot of teenagers, youths and grown-ups in their 50`s, 60`s even 70`s having unnecessary sexual relationships without adequate protection or shock absorbers to say.

How did we all get here? Despite the numbers of NGOs around, seems our world has gone deaf

Now girls irrespective of the age enter confidently to seek for a drug or boldly ask for how to get rid of a pregnancy. No doubt, nobody is perfect but when the fear to do the right thing is missing then there is something wrong.

I can still remember a conversation between I and a younger client who had gonorrhea, while I was trying to counsel him, he confidently told me he would rather cut off his penis to using a condom. We talked about HIV/AIDS, he laughed and replied by saying `according to his religion that something would definitely kill a man. The irony of it is that i hear this everyday when you counsel on massive consumption of alcohol, cigarette smoking and other bad lifestyles. From his view, something will definitely kill a man, whether you smoke or you don’t smoke, use or don’t use a condom, drink or don’t drink at all, everything with a beginning will definitely have an end.

I can still remember the days of YOUTH ACTION RANGERS OF NIGERIA. I felt their impact then as a teenager likewise my colleagues, though I was partially involved but what I learnt back then is still my guide. I challenge the NGOs to do more about the awareness; it was really massive back then.

If we don’t change now our economic growth will be affected the more because any economic growth that leaves the majority of the people behind and does not protect the weakest and the vulnerable among us is merely delusionary.

I am not trying to blow the message out of proportion, but as life has no duplicate, you should not allow trivial things to take you away fast.
There is this saying that life has no duplicate. This is a divinely propelled statement and sincerely it doesn’t, reason why you must be at the centre of doing the right thing.

These days I see a lot of teenagers, youths and grown-ups in their 50`s, 60`s even 70`s having unnecessary sexual relationships without adequate protection or shock absorbers to say.

How did we all get here? Despite the numbers of NGOs around, seems our world has gone deaf

Now girls irrespective of the age enter confidently to seek for a drug or boldly ask for how to get rid of a pregnancy. No doubt, nobody is perfect but when the fear to do the right thing is missing then there is something wrong.

I can still remember a conversation between I and a younger client who had gonorrhea, while I was trying to counsel him, he confidently told me he would rather cut off his penis to using a condom. We talked about HIV/AIDS, he laughed and replied by saying `according to his religion that something would definitely kill a man. The irony of it is that i hear this everyday when you counsel on massive consumption of alcohol, cigarette smoking and other bad lifestyles. From his view, something will definitely kill a man, whether you smoke or you don’t smoke, use or don’t use a condom, drink or don’t drink at all, everything with a beginning will definitely have an end.

I can still remember the days of YOUTH ACTION RANGERS OF NIGERIA. I felt their impact then as a teenager likewise my colleagues, though I was partially involved but what I learnt back then is still my guide. I challenge the NGOs to do more about the awareness; it was really massive back then.

If we don’t change now our economic growth will be affected the more because any economic growth that leaves the majority of the people behind and does not protect the weakest and the vulnerable among us is merely delusionary.

I am not trying to blow the message out of proportion, but as life has no duplicate, you should not allow trivial things to take you away fast.

I am not trying to blow the message out of proportion, but as life has no duplicate, you should not allow trivial things to take you away fast. There is this saying that life has no duplicate. This is a divinely propelled statement and sincerely it doesn’t, reason why you must be at the centre of doing the right thing.

http://tbsmedlink.com/blog/2016/10/09/think-more-than-twice/

(1) (Reply)

10 Small Steps To Improve Your Health / Secrets To The Good Life / Cure For Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.