Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

What To Do, When You Mistakenly Transfer To Wrong Bank Account (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What To Do, When You Mistakenly Transfer To Wrong Bank Account (pics) (590 Views)

We Recover Illegal Bank Deductions & Transfer To Fraudsters / Walking Styles You Mistakenly Exhibit While Texting Or Chatting On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do, When You Mistakenly Transfer To Wrong Bank Account (pics) by Ibiyomee(f): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2016
I hope this is helpful. I don't want to laff alone.
God bless my country and country people smiley

Pls, allow me do this for her because she is precious.
Today is my Mom's birthday.
Help me celebrate this Beautiful Jewel.

Special message for her:

Happy birthday to the most wonderful and beautiful woman in my life. All I am, I owe it to God and my mother. You are the best teacher in my world. In every smile, every tear and every cheer you were always there for me through the years supporting me and providing me with all
the energy I needed in order to stand in the game called life. Thanks for your endless sacrifice. I wish you long life, happiness, inner peace in good health dearest mom.

My Wura, My Everything, My World!
E bami kira fun MAMA mi

2 Likes

Re: What To Do, When You Mistakenly Transfer To Wrong Bank Account (pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2016
Hahahahhaaha.... Magaz everywhere... grin
Re: What To Do, When You Mistakenly Transfer To Wrong Bank Account (pics) by makelove2m(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2016
ok ooooooooooooooooooh
Re: What To Do, When You Mistakenly Transfer To Wrong Bank Account (pics) by YhungPablo(m): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
rotfl
Re: What To Do, When You Mistakenly Transfer To Wrong Bank Account (pics) by Jabioro: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
He got an epic response .

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Turns Searchlight On Aisha Buhari And Her Siblings / Even The Simpsons Predicted Trump Was Gonna Win + Other Predictions 2 / Wow... Check Out The Wedding's Ride (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.