Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

M.I Gifts Fan Gold Bracelet For Thrilling Performance Of Some Of His Songs -PICS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Gifts Fan Gold Bracelet For Thrilling Performance Of Some Of His Songs -PICS (524 Views)

Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) / Braless Fan Gives Orezi Thrilling Performance On Stage [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I Gifts Fan Gold Bracelet For Thrilling Performance Of Some Of His Songs -PICS by derajojosblog(f): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2016

A big fan of rapper, M.I, was beyond happy when he met and performed alongside his favourite rap artiste during Star Music The Trek show in Abuja recently.

The fan, known as Archie, was brought on stage to perform alongside M.I. The rapper, then decided on a game throwback song games to the delight of many who came out for the show, the game saw Archie, bring on his A-Game in M.I songs.

Watch the full video: http://www.ourhype360.com/celeb-gist/m-gifts-fan-gold-bracelet-thrilling-performance-songs/

(1) (Reply)

The Fate Of A Danfo Driver / Never Before Seen Photos Of Reekado Banks And Girlfriend / Ice-prince Ask OAP Toolz To Take Permission From Hubby Before Attending His Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.