Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Online Crude Oil Traders Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Crude Oil Traders Wanted (1275 Views)

Even At $10 A Barrel, Oil Traders Balk At Buying Nigeria’s Crude / FG Pushes For Lower Crude Oil Production Cost / Crude Oil Price Rises To $74, Highest In Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Crude Oil Traders Wanted by noraola: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2016
ONLINE CRUDE OIL TRADERS WANTED
Earn $50(Over N20,000) Twice Daily As A Crude Oil Trader For 30mins 100% Internet Based work.No sales, No Advert. Get 24hrs Payment to Perfect money Acct. To Start, Send a Blank email to : commoditydeal@yahoo.com with ‘oil’ as Subject.
Re: Online Crude Oil Traders Wanted by MrsSandman: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
I don’t know much about the finance world but i know that somebody knows a lot about it. I was thinking a lot about investment and thought I needed to find somebody to help me. My friends told me about these traders who say they know what they are doing. I believed in them and it was one of the greatest ideas in my life. Now I am part of this world who is planning their future and maybe we can survive in this not simple time for our society. Never stop moving forward and all your dreams can become true.
Re: Online Crude Oil Traders Wanted by lilycarrbff: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
MrsSandman:
I don’t know much about the finance world but i know that somebody knows a lot about it. I was thinking a lot about investment and thought I needed to find somebody to help me. My friends told me about these traders who say they know what they are doing. I believed in them and it was one of the greatest ideas in my life. Now I am part of this world who is planning their future and maybe we can survive in this not simple time for our society. Never stop moving forward and all your dreams can become true.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help With Chithub Contact Numbers / Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. / How Profitable Is Setting Up A Dvd/cd Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.