Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

PHOTOS: #takebacknass Banners Flood The National Assembly Gate In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: #takebacknass Banners Flood The National Assembly Gate In Abuja (630 Views)

Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / 3 Communities Block Shell Company Gate In Rivers With A Juju Priest (Photos) / Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: #takebacknass Banners Flood The National Assembly Gate In Abuja by 247frolic(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2016
According to [url]NEWSHELM.COM[/url] reader who sent this in:

Came Across This At The National Assembly Gate In Abuja Not Long Ago. They Said They Want To #TakeBackNASS

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/10/photos-takebacknass-banners-flood.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: #takebacknass Banners Flood The National Assembly Gate In Abuja by yeyeboi(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2016
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: #takebacknass Banners Flood The National Assembly Gate In Abuja by madridguy(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2016
Good move.

Meanwhile, A lady's handbag which contained her cell phone, credit card, purse etc was stolen._
_Thirty minutes later she managed to call her husband from her friend's telephone, telling him what happened._

_Her husband said, "I just received your text message asking me to remind u of your ATM pin and I have replied a little while ago"._

_When they rushed to the bank, the staff told them money had already been withdrawn._

_The thief had used the stolen cell phone to text her husband and get hold of her PIN._

_Within twenty minutes he (thief) had withdrawn her money from the bank account._

_Pls when sensitive information is being asked for through text message, confirm by calling back._

_Also, when being texted by friends or family to meet them somewhere, be sure to call back to confirm that the message came from them._
_If you do not reach them, be very careful about going places to meet family and friends who text you._

_PLEASE PASS THIS ON. You will never know who this might help._
Re: PHOTOS: #takebacknass Banners Flood The National Assembly Gate In Abuja by veacea: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
After this we shall take back baba
Re: PHOTOS: #takebacknass Banners Flood The National Assembly Gate In Abuja by CoolFreeday(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
watching with keen interest!
Re: PHOTOS: #takebacknass Banners Flood The National Assembly Gate In Abuja by legendte(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
We need revolution.
Re: PHOTOS: #takebacknass Banners Flood The National Assembly Gate In Abuja by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dino melaye has over 10 luxury cars, bikes, and keeps buying more and throwing it at our faces. They feed fat on constituency allowances, budget padding and several crimes going on in their dishonorable chambers while Nigerians attend vigil after vigil with empty stomachs waiting for a sky daddy to come down and fight their poverty. I commend bold steps like this by sane youths who are ready to forget tribalism and ethnicity for the sake of our beloved country

(1) (Reply)

'my Wife Belong To My Kitchen': Buhari Was Joking - Presidency / What Washington Post Said About Pres. Buhari On Comments Concerning His Wife / Behold A Nigeria House Of Representative!!! We Can Do Better Than This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.