Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop (39113 Views)

Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead / MC Galaxy Gives Cindy N1M, Frodd N500k And Omashola 300k (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by yrret: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
misspicy:

Hahahahahaha

You are wiser

Lolz. Is difficult to catch my soft spot. How are you?
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by missnawty(f): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

And diz is comming from a woman?.. shocked
Sombody wake me up.

Sister parental training failed u... im sorry.
How could a woman say diz undecided.SMH

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by misspicy(f): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
yrret:

Lolz. Is difficult to catch my soft spot. How are you?
I am not fine embarassed

I bet your soft spot once caught is nice wink

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by BusinessHub1: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Topestbilly:
Mcgalaxy this is bad investment ooo.

Only few of dis rich people pass it down to the lower class people who need it more, majority of the rich people just pass it between themselves.

The 1m may not even be enough to fix her shop electrical work and somebody need half of it to be independent forever.
Life can never be a better place
This is "THE MOST INTELLIGENT POST" I ever come across on Nairaland! #RESPECT

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Elxandre(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Realhommie:
God bless you for this bro. Alas life is so so unfair.
Pm me.
Let me show you little thing I know about the internet, maybe it might contribute to saving you from your landlord.
grin
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by hunkydory(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Topestbilly:
Mcgalaxy this is bad investment ooo.

Only few of dis rich people pass it down to the lower class people who need it more, majority of the rich people just pass it between themselves.

The 1m may not even be enough to fix her shop electrical work and somebody need half of it to be independent forever.
Life can never be a better place
Your talk makes sense.

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=missnawty post=50142950][/quote]

Ok
Bt im just telling u dat comment is bad to come frm a woman..
I was really really suprised seeing dat.
It doesn't speak good of u..u are supposed to b d one cautioning a guy who made dat tyow of comment
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by shuggah(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
missnawty:
Ehhen dats d new trend.. Someone wunt hear word again now.. 1m transfa, 1m cash .. We yaf hear ooo madam Laura . How much did madam smelly gave u ooo
madam smelly is richer than all d girls in ur local council area.

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by yrret: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
misspicy:

I am not fine embarassed

I bet your soft spot once caught is nice wink

Try to... We only hope it might be nice!!
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Ak75: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
MC GALAXY, giving such amount to someone who has already had? How much has HE given to the IDP's? Let try and do something or give to the less privileges and not someone who is made already,...... RECEIVES SENSE GALAXY
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by misspicy(f): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
yrret:

Try to... We only hope it might be nice!!
Is that a challenge cheesy
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Holuhwahpehlumi(f): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
just passing by.....
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by mykel25(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod:
Mumu..person wey dey invest for future yanshing purposes grin

o goo baje grin grin

Lwkmd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Josiah1150(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
ok
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Assonite(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
You just took those words from my mouth.....,
Dshocker:
Good riddance to bad rubbish... Imagine giving a helping hand to the sister of a billionaire & singer/yellow pawpaw might be thinking he has contributed effectively in the eyes of God & in the eyes of man.

N1m to IDP camp will go a long way to put a smile in the faces of young desperate Nigerians
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Josiah1150(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
hmmm
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Josiah1150(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
hmm
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Josiah1150(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
communual
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Josiah1150(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
yes
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Ondoboi12345678: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Do you know I used to see you as a dumb ass, I never knew you were this intelligent. Keep it up
Jarizod:
Mumu..person wey dey invest for future yanshing purposes grin

o goo baje grin grin
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Josiah1150(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
really
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Josiah1150(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
[img]lok[/img]
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by delishpot: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Atmmachine:
Foolishness

Let me not brag about my wealth
I'm 20 times richer than that Mc Galaxy but let God strike me dead any day i spend money on any girl who is not my wife

This is a girl whose sister just bought an 800 million naira house in Banana island while the Foolish MC Galaxy still lives in Magodo

Spits

Hmn, he may be investing in the "business" maybe she no talk exactly as e be. But no dey vex by like this Na, you may meet a girl with good project that needs some support.
My only wahala is how she come talk all that plenty talk . She for just thank the guy and let matter rest. Why talking about not dating or toasting her? She just spoil the whole thing with that.
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Josiah1150(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
kolowerk
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ondoboi12345678:
Do you know I used to see you as a dumb ass , I never knew you were this intelligent. Keep it up

Na today I know say I get many haters grin grin

Nairaland is fun wahlai grin

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Otunba10(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
There're pple in this country who can't even feed twice a day and the Guy is spending 1M on a girl whose sister is worth around 1 billion naira. No be my money shaa but guy u no dey try.
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by nellyelitz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
mugu don pay
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by fsb(m): 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
She's not worth it

I don't mind spending 5 million naira on a girl with fresh pusssy, Spending money on a girl with smelly pusssy is a waste of money because you won't enjoy that rotten fish smell down there

How did you come to this rotten conclusion?
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by NemzySeries(m): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
na wa Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo...d orda day na man sponor ur birthday party, d 2nd day na anoda man buy u Porsche911,last time anoda man carry u go dubai, not too long again u go swim 4 ur sister hauz & as if dat is not enuf u went to beg 4 shop money 2day again......isokay--continue.........gals & begi begi spirit sha

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Noblewhiz(m): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
D last sentenz cum wori me o, e b lyk dis gal dy crush on mcg. okobioko, u dy observe!.%%*
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Noblewhiz(m): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
D last sentenz cum wori me o, e b lyk dis gal dy crush on mcg. okokobioko, u dy observe!.%%*
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by porschemira(f): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rubbish. I can't believe it........... it's too fake to be true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him / Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle / Princess Onyejekwe Celebrates Her Birthday In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.