Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Mywapblog Platform Is Closing Down Finally (so Sad) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mywapblog Platform Is Closing Down Finally (so Sad) (436 Views)

Between Everyknows And Nibernet Which Question And Answer Platform Is Better? / Facebook Is Closing Profiles And Pages Worldwide, A Solution Is / Which Web Development Platform Is Best In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mywapblog Platform Is Closing Down Finally (so Sad) by wins18(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
With a heavy heart I’d like to
announce the closure of
MyWapBlog.com due to
circumstances and situations that
are out of our control. Our service
will no longer be available after
15th November 2016.
I can understand that this will
cause a lot of rumors, gossip,
sadness, resentment and feelings of
loss but I ask everyone to please
not spread any rumors. This is due
to personal reasons that can
neither be made public nor will
help the cause even if made public.
I hope everybody will understand...
We are sorry but the time has come
to say goodbye. MyWapBlog.com
will always love you. And I hope
you’ll have a place in your heart for
MyWapBlog.com.
More details including getting
backup/export-file of your posts
will be provided in the next post.
MyWapBlog.com (2008 – 2016) mods pls help push to front page, we will miss the platform so much

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Using Trustpresstv On Freebasics / Affiliate Marketing - Earn Up To $100 A Month - Pics / Content.ad Plus Domain For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.