Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Guys Always Luk @ My A** Whenever They See Me - Popular Actress Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys Always Luk @ My A** Whenever They See Me - Popular Actress Reveals (923 Views)

SHAMELESS!! “please Come & Fvck Me” -popular Young Actress Begs Shatta Wale / See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... / How My Mother Suffered To Make Me Popular – Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Always Luk @ My A** Whenever They See Me - Popular Actress Reveals by kachris: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Popular Nollywood actress, Angel
Christopher revealed this in a recent
interview with Potpourri. In her words she said:
“Whenever I walk along the streets, guys stop whatever they are doing just to look at me. Both the young and the old are captivated by my curvy body."

[img]
http://4.bp..com/-bv6kJiLkivQ/V-Acw0Ed5iI/AAAAAAAAYy4/dLTgGLLGcMIVz4lIdsWoPEHQ8HdHNmkggCLcB/s1600/angel1.png[/img]

Hmmm... From the pics, you will agree with me that she's naturally endowed. Agreed, what do you think

Source....@@@ [url=http://ngtag..co.ke/2016/10/whenever-guys-see-me-they-stop-whatever.html?m=1[/url]
Re: Guys Always Luk @ My A** Whenever They See Me - Popular Actress Reveals by pitbully: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sorry to say buh I gat to say it.

This b!tch is repulsive as fvck!!!
Lose some weight gaddamnit angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys Always Luk @ My A** Whenever They See Me - Popular Actress Reveals by nikkypearl(f): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Shatarp there!!!my ***** wey no even big reach,dem still dey stare angry sad
Re: Guys Always Luk @ My A** Whenever They See Me - Popular Actress Reveals by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
pitbully:
Sorry to say buh I gat to say it.

This b!tch is repulsive as fvck!!! Lose some weight gaddamnit angry
Looks local and ugly too!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Always Luk @ My A** Whenever They See Me - Popular Actress Reveals by dikeigbo2(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
You just won yourself an Olympic gold grin
Re: Guys Always Luk @ My A** Whenever They See Me - Popular Actress Reveals by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
i wan vomit

1 Like

Re: Guys Always Luk @ My A** Whenever They See Me - Popular Actress Reveals by pitbully: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod:

Looks local and ugly too!

wink cheesy exactly..nd yet you c 'em hoes on d streets -where they belong- twisting and literally begging for attention undecided
Re: Guys Always Luk @ My A** Whenever They See Me - Popular Actress Reveals by youngberry001(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
judeefcc:
i wan vomit
nah dead pig u chop cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Female Footballer, Cynthia Uwak Survives A Ghastly Accident / Pics Of Emmanuel Adebayor Killing Tekno's Pana Song While Working Out At The Gym / One Of The Challenges You Would Face During Your NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.