Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,634 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Joke Time: Difference Between Foriegn Post And Nigeria Post - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Time: Difference Between Foriegn Post And Nigeria Post (706 Views)

Joke Time / Do Not Laugh, It’s Joke Time!! PLEASE / Joke Time : 10 Funny Quotes Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Time: Difference Between Foriegn Post And Nigeria Post by RiversWatchDog(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Foriegn Page:
Hello my name is sandra stone, am from uk, ilove my husband so much and am ready to do anything to please him, but recently am falling in love with his cousin
Comments:
James Silva: I think you need to talk to your husband, because marriage is all about communication
Sarah Whyte: Oh my dear, sorry about that, have been in your shoes before, i had to wake up to the fact that am married
Nicky Cole: Well just remove your mind from him and make your husband do the things you like in his cousin.........

Nigerian Page:
My name is amara, i live in abuja, am marriedwith kids, i love my husband so much, but i think am falling for his cousin what should i do please no insults
Comments:
Precious Vanestta: You are a disgrace to womanhood, shame on you
Lucky Okone: If you want to fall for me too, call 0813********.

nigerians don't help people situation

cc: lalasticlala

source: http://riverswatchdog..com/2016/10/joke-time-difference-between-foriegn.html

cc
Re: Joke Time: Difference Between Foriegn Post And Nigeria Post by SuperSuave(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
and this is how you think your blog will grow? copying and recycling jokes from 3years ago
Re: Joke Time: Difference Between Foriegn Post And Nigeria Post by RiversWatchDog(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
SuperSuave:
and this is how you think your blog will grow? copying and recycling jokes from 3years ago
jeez..... tell me sumtin

(1) (Reply)

Life Reality Jokes / Abeg Who Is More Dangerous???? / Ever Felt This Bored?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.