|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,910,465 members, 7,021,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 August 2022 at 06:35 AM
|Finance Manager Vacancy At Design Union by toyinakande(f): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2016|
design union (The group) is registered as a holding company in the British Virgin Islands and in the United Kingdom where it carries out development, planning and construction activities. The subsidiaries of design union offshore continue to carry out landmark projects in Africa with emphasis in Nigeria.
We are currently in need of a Finance Manager for immediate employment. The finance manager is responsible for providing financial advice and support to clients and colleagues to enable them make sound business decisions. He/She engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance. The position of Finance Manager involves a variety of tasks and requires flexibility and an organized work ethic. It often entails a sense of urgency and attention to detail. The successful candidate must be very analytic, mature, honest, loyal, strong, thorough and able to manage people and resources and meet tight deadlines. The candidate must also be painstakingly discreet.
The candidate must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Economics, Finance or a related field from a recognized accredited University plus ACA or ACCA. MBA is an added advantage.
The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
• Ensure accuracy, integrity and Accountability of all Financial Transactions.
• Generate monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Reports.
• Prepare and monitor annual budget.
• Maintain statutory obligations such as Taxes, Pension, etc
• Reconciliation of company’s bank statements.
• Maintain Bank relationships
• Maintain and update Fixed Assets Register.
• Assist management in the formulation of overall strategic direction
1. Strong commercial awareness
2. Strong Negotiation and Good numeracy skills
3. Strong analytical skills
4. Exemplary communication skills
5. High understanding of financial processes
6. Ability to manage a team
7. Advance Microsoft office tools skill (Excel, Word, Power-point, and Project)
8. Ability to use Sage Accounting Application (Expert level)
If you fit the description above, kindly send your CV and one-page cover letter; with the title of the mail as the position you’re applying for to email@example.com.
Entries close on the 20th of October, 2016.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32