Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

You Can Now Stop Your Brain Ageing Process -scientist - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Can Now Stop Your Brain Ageing Process -scientist (512 Views)

Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died / List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Stop Your Brain Ageing Process -scientist by Sergioaguero: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dr Robert Hatch, from the University of Queensland, said scientists had used the technique to stop the normal reduction in the structure of brain cells in the hippocampus — an important area for learning and memory — and were now envisioning a future where people could get their brains tuned up like a car.

"I still remember I was doing some data analysis on Thursday night and Read more: https://twitter.com/agu_franklin88/status/786216678644342784
Re: You Can Now Stop Your Brain Ageing Process -scientist by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:40am On Oct 13, 2016
It definitely has the mechanism of sustaining Dopamine neurons production in the brain as one of its central research focus.

This is so because Dopamine is key in Neurogenesis.

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid & Manage Menstrual Cramps / Some Incredible Reseans Why You Should Stop Buying Foods From The Roadside / 4 Things Apples Can Do For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.