Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Is Fat/slim That Matters? I Beleive Its All About Self Confidence & Love For You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Fat/slim That Matters? I Beleive Its All About Self Confidence & Love For You (1023 Views)

Tall.shot.fat.slim. what your style? / A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin / How Can A Woman Boost Her Self Confidence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Fat/slim That Matters? I Beleive Its All About Self Confidence & Love For You by MsZee(f): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2009
Some people on this forum has talked so much about being fat as classified as being "ugly".
As a social worker, I have interacted with lots of people in my life and I ve come to sum it up as Confident and No Confident people.

I have been with lots of fat ladies that exhume confidence and intellectual capability to the highest degree. Most of them very beautiful and sexy. One common thing about fat ladies is that most of them are very beautiful>>> Fact!

I think if anyone is feeding anyone lies that neing fat makes you ugly, then its up to you to believe that.
I have also been with slim ladies that really don't like themselves! Always shying away cos they lack self confidence.

Please STOP this saying that "FAT IS UGLY". If as a matter of fact your body build is thick, dress to fit the beautiful parts of you.
Many slim girls look like Chimpazee but I wont even tell them that cos as a Councellor, my duty is to make you love who you are and not feel less or ugly or whatever negative.

Rather than advocate Fat and Ugly, advocate to be healthy!

NB Pls am not "FAT" so that some of u wont start saying am trying to make myself feel good. Am healthy please.
Even if you are fat/thin, strive to be healthy cos health is wealth, and I have seem slim girls that are NOT healthy cos of what we call body size to weight.
IN SUMMARY ALL MY LADIES; LOVE YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU ARE, DON'T EVER FEEL YOU WISH TO BE SOMEONE ELSE COS THE TRUTH IS THAT, YOU WILL NEVER BE! COS YOU ARE YOU!

(1) (Reply)

Dakore Egbunson-akande Dazzles In Motherhood-in-style Magazine / Latest Fashion Trend!!!! / Ivory Tube Wedding Gown For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.