Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery (4942 Views)

Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) / Need A Bead And Jewellery Maker To Make This For Me / Affordable Trendy Bead Designs And Jewellery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery by isiomadili: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
#beadsbysabelleconcepts
Available in any colour
Beadspirator- Susan Gattepaille

Re: Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery by isiomadili: 1:18am On Nov 14, 2016
#beadsbysabelleconcepts
This would surely fit that Attire of yours.
Contact us and make that order.
Happy new week nairalanders

Re: Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery by isiomadili: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
I'm back again.
Beadsbysabelleconcepts
Adorn your beautiful neck with this
Tag some one that can rock this
It could be one layer, or two or even three.
Contact us today.
Goodnight

Re: Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery by isiomadili: 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
#beadsbysabelleconcepts

Re: Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery by isiomadili: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Clients order
For the bride
#beadsbysabelleconcepts

1 Like

Re: Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery by isiomadili: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
#beadsbysabelleconcepts

Re: Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery by isiomadili: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
For lovers of red
#beadsbysabelleconcepts
Available for order and in different colours
Contact details in bio
Season Greetings from sabelle concepts

Re: Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery by isiomadili: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
In the spirit of Christmas
#beadsbysabelleconcepts

Re: Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery by isiomadili: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Happy new year.....may this year bring us divine blessings and favours. Amen
Re: Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery by isiomadili: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
2017- our year of unending favour
#beadsbysabelleconcepts

Re: Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery by isiomadili: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
I wanted to replicate a beautiful design by annointed hands and then I saw roses on the table and I'm like, oya just put and see the outcome first.
So biko how did it turn out?
Special shout out to all the beaders, you are my inspiration!
#beadsbysabelleconcepts
Contact details in bio
When white and gold meets coral
#tubularnetting#sandbeads#gold#white

Re: Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery by isiomadili: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Coral beauty

Re: Sabelle Concepts Beads And Jewellery Gallery by isiomadili: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Beadsbysabelleconcepts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? / What To Wear To Every Other Wedding Event / National Miss Photogenic Online Beauty Photo Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.