Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Maheeda Gushes About Her Husband And Daughter In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Gushes About Her Husband And Daughter In New Photos (980 Views)

Regina Daniels Gushes About Meeting Tonto Dikeh (photos) / Burna Boy's Bae Stefflon Don Gushes About Him On Radio, Calls Him Her Husband / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda Gushes About Her Husband And Daughter In New Photos by TunezBlog: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Controversial Nigerian singer, Caroline Sam popularly known as Maheeda has successfully transformed back to her original darkskin look. The mother of one shared a photo with the people in her life who has been supporting her all the way, her immediate family, her husband and daughter.

Maheeda also gushed about doing a great job in raising her 15-year-old daughter which was thanks to her husband of 4years, Mr Robert.

“First you become a success inside you, in your private life, then the rest will follow!!! Success begins from inside you!!! Haha. My daughter is grown I did a great job, thanks to my Hero the one whose shoulders are my heartbeat... I'm grateful and thank you all for your love, Osheeey,” she wrote alongside the photo of her family shared on gram.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/maheeda-gushes-about-her-husband-and.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Maheeda Gushes About Her Husband And Daughter In New Photos by Sunnybabe(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
God will help us all. #lobatan

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Nse Ekpe Etim Is A Year Older Today / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Sarah Omakhu, Abuja Based Female Pastor On Twitter / Phyno Full Biography And Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.