Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,888 members, 7,863,035 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

"Toke Makinwa,you Dedicate Your Vlog To The Propagation Of Destructive Nonsense" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Toke Makinwa,you Dedicate Your Vlog To The Propagation Of Destructive Nonsense" (452 Views)

Funny Side To Toke Makinwa You Probably Never Knew / Yinka Ayefele And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) / Toyin Abraham And Kolawole Adeyemi Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Toke Makinwa,you Dedicate Your Vlog To The Propagation Of Destructive Nonsense" by Anitapretty: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Popular Nigerian OAP and vlogger, Toke Makinwa, came under fire for advising people in their 20s to have fun, do crazy things, and enjoy life, get drunk, kiss strangers, have one night stands, e.t.c., in one of vlogs.

This is a response to Toke's vlog from medical doctor, Uju Okorie:

Some things are unforgivable.

They stir the dead in their graves, make eyes run rivers of tears and cause cardiac spasms.
One of such things has just made me suspend my Facebook holiday to let my pen bleed away the sorrow in my heart.

Here's my letter to Toke Makinwa, a Nigerian vlogger who recently advised the youths of my nation who happen to find themselves between the ages of 17 and 24, to do crazy things, kiss strangers, have one night stands, visit nightclubs, sleep till 12.00 noon and live off their parents.

Madam Toke, the only reason I have chosen to speak to you at this time is that you claim to be a church-goer and Jesus is a name that is not far from your parlance.

If you were a practising satanist, your words would have been consistent with your worldview and I would have no reason to be upset with you.
But, no Madam, you quote the bible with one corner of your lips and then speak perverse things with the other.
That is the definition of sacrilege.

Madam Toke, ours is a developing country with loads of challenges and roadblocks, a nation struggling in the deep recesses of poverty, disease, debt and unemployment.

Sanity should have told you that the youth in our country are in desperate need of knowledge, life-changing information, motivation and skills.
Perhaps it did, but you had no ears to listen.
So, you dedicated your vlog to the propagation of destructive nonsense.

Madam, as I watched you tell young people to live off their parents and uncles at age 24, my heart broke in two.

Toke, Mhairi Black, a 22 year old is a minister of parliament in Scotland.

A 19 year old, Malala Yousafzai, is a Nobel Laureate.

Mark Zuckerberg, at age 20, established the billion dollar social media platform largely from which the youths you are leading astray have accessed the rubbish you put out there.

Dr Ola Orekunrin at 21, graduated medical school and went ahead to establish West Africa's first air ambulance service: Flying doctors Nigeria.

Ibukun Awosika started her business at 26. I am certain she was not having one night stands between the ages of 17 and 24.

Shame on you, Madam!
The anaemia ravaging the body of the beautiful young woman......

Read more at;
http://www.uchesdiaries.com/2016/10/you-dedicated-your-vlog-to-propagation.html

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do You Believe What This Lady Said? / “I Wasn’t Shading Tonto Dikeh” – Malivelihood Replies Critics / Bovi And Wife, Kris Ushered In Newly Born Baby Boy In The US!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.