Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

2baba And Falz Honored With Special Celebrity Packs By Indomie Instant Noddles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba And Falz Honored With Special Celebrity Packs By Indomie Instant Noddles (1177 Views)

2baba And Annie Idibia With Dele Momodu At Kotoka Airport Accra, Ghana / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other / 2Baba And Annie Idibia Kiss, Fans React (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2baba And Falz Honored With Special Celebrity Packs By Indomie Instant Noddles by musquareni(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Despite just landing in town, 2Face made it to the You Like No Other event hosted by Indomie Noddles where he was presented with a special celebrity pack containing small boxes inside and tagged "Legend Like No Other"

On the other hand, Falz the Bahd Guy received the "Rapper, Actor and Jester Like No Other" special celebrity pack as presented by Sound Sultan.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLeICZahHfK/

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/2baba-and-falz-honored-with-special.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: 2baba And Falz Honored With Special Celebrity Packs By Indomie Instant Noddles by uchetom(f): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tuface dis ur skull no bad at all.Na only indomie dey dat pack abi na just gift?

I spell front page.If it makes it.Am dancing azonto to be first to comment on nairaland ever since I became a member.issorite.
Re: 2baba And Falz Honored With Special Celebrity Packs By Indomie Instant Noddles by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
There is something called "Newsworthiness"

Before a story is viable you "MUST" factor in the following:
¤ timeliness
¤ proximity
¤ exceptional quality
¤ possible future impact
¤ prominence
¤ conflict
¤ the number of people involved or affected
¤ consequence
¤ human interest
¤ pathos
¤ shock value
¤ titillation component

This poo that you shared is not even worth a glance #crap
Re: 2baba And Falz Honored With Special Celebrity Packs By Indomie Instant Noddles by musquareni(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
cool
Re: 2baba And Falz Honored With Special Celebrity Packs By Indomie Instant Noddles by jaelz(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
When u big u big
Re: 2baba And Falz Honored With Special Celebrity Packs By Indomie Instant Noddles by Sunnybabe(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2016
falz the bahd guys I sight u jawe
Re: 2baba And Falz Honored With Special Celebrity Packs By Indomie Instant Noddles by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2016
uchetom:
Tuface dis ur skull no bad at all.Na only indomie dey dat pack abi na just gift?

I spell front page.If it makes it.Am dancing azonto to be first to comment on nairaland ever since I became a member.issorite.

smell..

congratulations boss cheesy
Re: 2baba And Falz Honored With Special Celebrity Packs By Indomie Instant Noddles by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2016
Indomie ke, special pack ni
Re: 2baba And Falz Honored With Special Celebrity Packs By Indomie Instant Noddles by McBrooklyn(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2016
Lol, and I'm also dedicating this piece below to this my indomitable Bae cheesy cheesy

"To Bae With Love" cool

(1) (Reply)

See What This Lady Was Wearing At Popular Club Davido Was Spotted In (photos) / VIDEO: Ghanaian Former Virgin Pastor Talks About His First S*x Experience / Family Buries Baby Boy's Legs Because He Didn’t Walk On Time ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.