Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

M.I Gives Fan Gold Bracelet For Thrilling Performance Of Some Of His Songs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Gives Fan Gold Bracelet For Thrilling Performance Of Some Of His Songs (738 Views)

Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Braless Fan Gives Orezi Thrilling Performance On Stage [VIDEO] / Niyola Gives Fan Lap Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Gives Fan Gold Bracelet For Thrilling Performance Of Some Of His Songs by Auntielinda(f): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2016

A big fan of rapper,M.I, was beyond happy when he met and performed alongside his favourite rap artiste during Star Music The Trek show in Abuja recently.
The fan, known asArchie, was brought on stage to perform alongside M.I. The rapper, then decided on a game throwback song games to the delight of many who came out for the show, the game saw Archie, bring on his A-Game in M.I songs.
Impressed with Archie’s knowledge of all his songs, theChocolate Cityboss, gifted the young man with his gold bracelet.

[url="hypestv.com/m-i-gives-fan-gold-bracelet-for-thrilling-performance-of-some-of-his-songs/"] More Poctures Here [/url]
Re: M.I Gives Fan Gold Bracelet For Thrilling Performance Of Some Of His Songs by icebebe(f): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
I hope dt bracelet worth thousands,no b to give b d tin o,make d tin mak sense
Re: M.I Gives Fan Gold Bracelet For Thrilling Performance Of Some Of His Songs by Sunnybabe(m): 6:28am On Oct 13, 2016
good for the guy sha
Re: M.I Gives Fan Gold Bracelet For Thrilling Performance Of Some Of His Songs by Xenisha: 12:42am On Sep 06, 2022
Hello, age is one of the main indicators that people pay attention to when buying. So, thick and massive real gold chains for men are more suitable for adult muscular men, while small and thin accessories are usually for boys here [urL=https://www.itshot.com/jewelry/mens-bracelets/gold]mens gold bracelets[/url] . Also, gold jewelry for men is conditionally divided into hollow and solid. Not everyone sees the difference between them. Hollow chains can be recognized by the combination of low weight with volume. Despite the fact that at first glance the chain looks massive, it does not differ in severity.

(1) (Reply)

Flavour,j-martins And Kcee Speaking Igbo And Show Off Expensive Watches / DJ Cuppy Gets A G-wagon From Her Boyfriend As A Birthday Gift (photos) / Adekunle Gold Ready To Settle Down For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.