Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) (1661 Views)

Bobrisky Gets Accosted By Locals In Dubai (Photos) / Joke Silva Reacts To Ike And Mercy Eke's Mediaroomhub Magazine Cover / Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by PapiNigga: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
For those who want Bobrisky to disappear from the media, you might just want to have a rethink as he ishere to stay.

Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky has landed his first magazine cover, on Accelerate TV.

Read what he had to say after the cut ...

[b]"My name is Bobrisky, Idris Bobrisky. I am talking about art and I love to be myself because there is nopoint pretending to be who you are not. i enjoy being myself and I woke to be who I am. So that’s who Bobrisky is.

Let’s talk about my look, my complexion, the whole makeup, the whole outfit, the hairdo, that is who Bobrisky is. I want to come out there and show that Bobrisky has is own brand. That’s the way he does his own thing which is different from every other person. I am not looking at anyone before I do my own thing. I am who I am. So, I myself am an art.

Social media is a very good platform whereby it makes you popular. I wasn’t thinking of being the famous Bobrisky and this famous bae. I posted a short video of me dancing on Snapchat and I got to see many people tagging others and saying ‘OMG you need to go and check Bobrisky’s Snapchat. He isfabulous, the way he dances, his makeup, his outfit and before I Knew it, people were sending me messages and request and i felt it was a very good thing since i was getting popular. So, I moved to Instagram and I was seeing so many likes like OMG, this guy is so awesome.

If I wasn’t Bobrisky, OMG I am from Ijebu-Igbo and we are very stingy like aka gum. If I wasn’t the popular Bobrisky I think I would be a banker and I would be able to manage my income. After the snapchatting, the whole posting, if I get home after the whole stress, I love listening to Wizkid. Like that guy is my crush, I love his voice, I listen to his music. When I listen to his music, I just sleep off.

I get a lot of messages from people, they ask me where I turn up because they need me to turn up at a particular place but I usually break their heart because I don’t turn up, I turn up in my house am notthe out door person, I love to stay in doors I have been trained since my childhood to stay in doors. One good thing about Bobrisky again is that I don’t drink. At my last birthday that was held at Escape. I didn’t take any drink, in fact, my best drink is Coke."[/b]

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/and-bobrisky-gets-his-first-magazine.html?m=1

Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by PapiNigga: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
more photos

1 Share

Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
If you want to crash your bumper na ur property.....so #GoAhead #IDontCare
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Is this guy gay or not? undecided
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by kestolove95(m): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
dix guy haff join bad gang
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by sholatem(f): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Congratulations to him,see him dark knuckle, cancer dey knock@ your door,kontiniu
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by finalboss1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
faq, wizkid yo crush ?? damn
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by yekparikpa(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
What does he really do for a living? Why is he been celebrated?
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by falcon01: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
KissChris:
Is this guy gay or not? undecided
its just like saying is Nairaland a Nigerian forum
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
falcon01:
its just like saying is Nairaland a Nigerian forum

He claims He's not gay
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
He's fugly as hell!!!
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by tammyboy1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
You guys caused this,ya'l made him popular,so deal with it
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by modsRbastard: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
He needs this cassava in his life rectum cheesy grin
May be then the polarity in his cerebral cortex will switch back to stock mode angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by falcon01: 5:51am On Oct 13, 2016
KissChris:

He claims He's not gay
he is stupid just like .black man saying he ain't back.
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by lalasticlala(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2016
Why do bloggers like giving this dude attention? Who d hell is he?

5 Likes

Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lol, Baba don vex cheesy cheesy

BTW, I think this is the first time I'll see you commenting on a thread cool
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by Presh900(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2016
lalasticlala:
Ask the guy below me...
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2016
Disgusting
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2016
The girl above me has said it all
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by naijaboiy: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2016
lalasticlala:
ROTFL!! gringringrin

Shebi na you go still carry the news go front page na! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2016
Bobi!!! grin grin Kinglekan's very good friend. Did he say Wizkid is like his crush?? Gross!! lipsrsealed
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by tinuJakes(f): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2016
kiss and that's him giving answers to interview questions? BTW why am I reading it with a girl's voice in my head.. maybe cos he's gay
no wonder wizkid has refused to stay permanently in Nigeria. I understand now that he's running away from risk.
Re: And Bobrisky Gets His First Magazine Cover (pics) by danbrowndmf(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
lalasticlala:
na your fellow colleague dy give am attentio. He's GAY!

(1) (Reply)

Lol… Checkout These Worst Logo Fails And Figure Out Their Faults. / Caught In The Act! Lesbian Actresses Smooch With So Passion - See Full Pics! / Olamide In New Photo - SKODO Level (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.