Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) (144950 Views)

Senegal Vs Algeria: AFCON Finals (0 - 1) Full Time / Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / 2018 World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria Vs Algeria - Who Is Your Man Of The March? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by firstking01(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
optional1:
temitemi1 femi4 shizzy7 klexycole cruzita safarigirl TheSuperNerd mikron blueto KingTom Ajibel.

Are you guys ready?

Lets go there......

We need another 3point......

My prediction 1-0 in favour of Nigeria....
Hmmm
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by firstking01(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
safarigirl:
...but their defense was breached by a Cameroonian attack that's not even as sharp as Nigeria's attack.

What they have is a good forward line, their midfield is average and their defense, like ours, is weak.

See girls wey dey analyz football, mehnnn, i just have a soft spot for yougrin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by teehay45(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
3 points is not negotiable in Uyo. I see us trashing the Algerians 4-0

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Mujtahida: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2016
teehay45:
3 points is not negotiable in Uyo. I see us trashing the Algerians 4-0
Precisely the scoreline that keeps running across the screen of my mind. So shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Because Algeria's defence is strong smiley
TheSuperNerd:
Why do you see a defeat anyway?

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2016
Because Nigeria is a disappointment tongue
princeakins:

Mind u head to head, wiv nvr lost against Algeria.

U myt hv a rethink of ur prediction cool

Dunno y ur against ur dare country angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by ForValour: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
Uhmmm..... Strong? U sure u know what's you're saying?

Their defence is okay but not so fantastic. Medjani their skipper isnt the fastest of defenders plus he's 31.

Ghoulam is their best bet at leftback.

At rightback, they have mandi who isnt so convincing. Cameroun exploited his wing to score in their 1-1 stalemate.

Our attack will outpace them. Our central defence pairing is even stronger than theirs. They only beat us at leftback. And like us have some challenges at right back.

ItsQuinn:
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Viking007(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
ItsQuinn:
But You've never watched any Algerian match. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
Experience wins Akpeyi Eagles No.1 shirt after fierce goalkeeping battle

The experience of South Africa-based goalkeeper Daniel Akpeyi has won him a starting place in tomorrow’s World Cup qualifier against Algeria, but youngster Dele Alampasu pushed him all the way.

With first-choice Carl Ikeme ruled out of the match due to injury, speculations have raged on over the goalkeeper to be between the sticks against the Desert Foxes.

Portugal-based Alampasu has shone in training, but he will not be considered for the No.1 spot because he has yet to make his full international debut after appearances for the country’s U17 and U20s.

FC IfeanyiUbah star Ikechukwu Ezenwa lost out because the Nigeria league has been on break for the past six weeks, officials informed.

“Akpeyi will be in goal against Algeria,” a team official disclosed.

“His experience won him his place.

“Otherwise, Alampasu has really impressed in training, but the coaches do not want to take a gamble on an uncapped player in such an important game like the match against Algeria tomorrow.

“The choice of the goalkeeper to start was not easy as various scenarios were looked at before it was finally decided to go with Akpeyi.”

Akpeyi also deputised for Ikeme in March in a 2017 AFCON qualifier against Egypt in Alexandria.

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by sunshineV(f): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2016
Mtcheeeeew

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
MAHREZ, SLIMANI SCARED OF IHEANACHO, IWOBI, MOSES – AHMED MUSA

Nigeria vice-captain Ahmed Musa believes that Super Eagles’ opponents in Saturday’s World Cup qualifier in Uyo, Algeria, are worried about their hosts’ attacking prowess.

Musa told Complete Sports that the Algerians fear that an attack that boasts the likes of Alex Iwobi, Kelechi Iheanacho, Victor Moses, Odion Ighalo and himself will be too much to handle and the Algerians will come to Uyo with plans to stop the Nigerian attackers from flourishing.

“My clubs mates in Leicester FC, Islam Slamini and Riyad Mahrez, often tease me in England that we are blessed with a good attack but that they are yet to blend and that they will beat us because they have better players,” Musa said.

“They often tell me that if they have the kind of attackers Nigeria have, Algeria will win the World Cup but they believe that the Eagles attack don’t have the blend that they have and that we are younger and not as experienced as their team’s attack. But Mahrez in particular is raring to go at us but I know him well and I will give our coaches tips on how Slimani and Mahrez play.”

He continued: “Algeria have a good team but we know how they play and we shall try to score against them and disorganize whatever plan they come up with on Saturday. We just have to keep on winning and I don’t see Algeria stopping us now.”

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by baba11(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
optional1:

I think and i know Dstv AiT will air it and Super Sport Select or Super Sport 9 just try this three atleast two will air it tomorrow...
Thanks
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Viking007:
But You've never watched any Algerian match. undecided
Nope smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2016
It's either Algeria will win or they will draw
TheSuperNerd:
Uhmmm..... Strong? U sure u know what's you're saying?

Their defence is okay but not so fantastic. Medjani their skipper isnt the fastest of defenders plus he's 31.

Ghoulam is their best bet at leftback.

At rightback, they have mandi who isnt so convincing. Cameroun exploited his wing to score in their 1-1 stalemate.

Our attack will outpace them. Our central defence pairing is even stronger than theirs. They only beat us at leftback. And like us have some challenges at right back.

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
You sound so sure Madam Quinn..... Well, time will tell...

ItsQuinn:
It's either Algeria will win or they will draw
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
Sure smiley
TheSuperNerd:
You sound so sure Madam Quinn..... Well, time will tell...

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by princeakins(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Because Nigeria is a disappointment tongue

You might not be far fro the truth but we are gonna be at our best tomorrow cuz dz is a sure take on.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by gemale(m): 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
blueto:
We don't desire a draw or less, what we want is another 3points, making it 6points from two games so far.

Hopefully, the squad will be complete with Moses, Success, Ighalo and Balogun making their returns.

I will like Ideye to start or later come into the game despite the glaring chance that he missed against Zambia. He may lack the goal scoring flair, but his teamwork is good, and he is also unselfish. We saw how he abetted Emenike to win the highest marksman in 2013 afcon tournament, and also how he assisted Iheanacho's goal against Zambia. Playing him alongside Iheanacho, Mikel, Iwobi and Moses will augment the teamwork.
Mikel, our defence & goalkeeper r my main worries 4 dt match. U saw hw ikeme saved us against Zambia nw he's injured & I doubt if ezenwa & akpeyi r as gud as ikeme. Mikel's fitness is questionable as he has nt played any game 4 Chelsea & if he plays wt he played against Zambia, we wld find it difficult because iheanacho wldnt be able 2 do maximum damage as he wld either hv 2 drop deeper 2 get d ball or b frustrated by lack of supply if he remains in his position. If he can't get d ball in his natural position, our striker wld suffer (whether ideye or Ighalo). If mikel can successfully connect d ball 2 iheanacho just outside box 18, our attack wld b fierce because we wld b able 2 force algeria's defence 2 either commit 2 him (thereby leaving space 4 ideye/Ighalo 2 operate) or gv him space 2 unleash his accurate shots.
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Sunnypa11(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
http://nigfooty..co.ke/2016/11/algeria-starting-lineup-with-4-3-3.html?m=1
This is the Algeria Starting XI with 4-3-3 attacking fornation
M'Bolhi
Ziti - Belkaroui - Mandi - Ghoulam
Medjani
Taider - Bentaleb
Mahrez Brahimi
Slimani
This is from their last training session this evening in Uyo

Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 12, 2016
That front 3 na die o shocked
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by IbadanHome: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2016
WE will win sha
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Geestunnar(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2016
Go Eagles Go.
All we are saying!!, give us three points wink cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by adio201: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2016
which station can I watch this match
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:
That front 3 na die o shocked

taaaaaaaaaaaa na moi moi

have you heard of

Alex Iwobi (FW) Oghenekaro Etebo (MF) Kelechi Iheanacho (FW)

Algeria is already in trouble

lets go there... cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Pavarotti: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2016
Guedioura To Ighalo: Our Friendship Non-Existent For Now

Algerian Star Adlene Guedioura has said he is putting aside his friendship with Nigeria’s Odion Ighalo as both countries get set to battle in the crucial World Cup Qualifier today

Guediora and Ighalo both play for top English premier league Side Watford and are good friends back in England but might likely face off at some point today . . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/guedioura-to-ighalo-our-friendship-non-existent-for-now/
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2016
each time we beat Algeria it is a always a trashing

I see 1980 repeating itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtNRMUmGRcU
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2016
robosky02:

taaaaaaaaaaaa na moi moi

have you heard of

Alex Iwobi (FW) Oghenekaro Etebo (MF) Kelechi Iheanacho (FW)

Algeria is already in trouble
lets go there... cheesy
Abeg no mention Etebo jurh
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:

Abeg no mention Etebo jurh

that's even the secret bomber

just last year he single handedly demolish Algeria

watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdRmEG4xzCs
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2016
robosky02:

that's even the secret bomber
just last year he single handedly demolish Algeria
watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdRmEG4xzCs
Well, I don't even expect Him to start, so.....
Re: Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) by pamcode(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2016
For me I believe the game would be lost and won in how best the each team defence deals with the attackers and how the attackers make use of their chances.
I expect to see a high tempo game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

England Vs Nigeria Friendly - 2 - 1 (Full-Time) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.