Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic (59964 Views)

Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by NLban: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2016
justflow1:
Pandemonium in kogi state polytechnic this morming as a student (name withheld) allegedly aborted a six month old baby, the student who resides on campus woke to meet this omen as a premature baby was found behind one of their female hostel called hostel D.

The student gathered in scores to witness and gander on the occurrence, the hostel representative was called on to witness too, as soon as she got to the arena she tried sending the student back to their various domitaries, she did this for a while and all came to deaf ears as the student chanted in loud voices "we want to know the person that did this" the hostel rep came up with a suggestion by burying the deceased embroyo so as to reduce the crowd at the scene, minutes later the school securities came to the scene and see for thereself. When the school securities saw that the case is becoming out of hand they alerted the police and when they came they asked for the baby and they told the police that the hostel representative as buried it, they were shocked to ear that so immediately they got her arrested and took her to the police station for alleged murder, antecedently around 5am today a lady that stays in the hostel saw an unknown lady bending down as if she was excreting in a polythene nylon (as usual) when she apprehended her with her torch lamp, she then told the lady bending down that "if u finish shiting for that place u bet park ur shit" so the lady said she will as soon as she is done, unknowing that she is excreting a baby, the lady that apprehended the culprit could identify her if she Sees her, but since morning the lady as not been seen.

Uptill now the hostel rep and the lady that apprehended the culprits are still at the police custody. What a wicked world.
Is it a new thing?
Nairaland is full of Women who have aborted several pregnancies.

Even this particular one too is a nairalander.

Let me park well and watch how they will soon troop in and start pretending with comments like "God have mercy", "OMG" god forgive"

Crazy beings.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by ColtPython(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2016
BEENUEL:
Firstly, Mooma Thanks for believing in me, I really wil pay back big time!

Secondly, This child might be her saviour, the eraser of her odd generations,#saynotoabortion, That might be a Future president cry

Lastly, Op pls, dakun, Biko, Dan Allah, Add graphics to this pictures.

Addition, The girl who did this.........comment reserve cry

Might also be another Shekau cry

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by enekeA1(f): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2016
She just wasted that little Cutie life.....w at a wicked heart
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by delishpot: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2016
ayamAgenius:
Sadly there are many *itche* like this culprit. Fast forward to 15-20yrs, there'll be wondering reason for their barreness. angry

Stop this propaganda not every woman looking to conceive has had an abortion. There are millions of women who have aborted and yet have plenty kids. There are women who never had abortions yet are looking to have kids. This kind of reasoning is bad.
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Pamelayoung: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2016
This life is so unfair and complicated. Those who want don't have, those who don't need get it.
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Oluwaesko(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2016
May God Have Mercy! cruelity of the highest order
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by tobiloba940(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2016
BEENUEL:
Firstly, Mooma Thanks for believing in me, I really wil pay back big time!

Secondly, This child might be her saviour, the eraser of her odd generations,#saynotoabortion, That might be a Future president cry

Lastly, Op pls, dakun, Biko, Dan Allah, Add graphics to this pictures.

Addition, The girl who did this.........comment reserve cry
all thanks to my mama
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by maasoap(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2016
PapaNnamdi:
Best for the baby, don't coman suffer in dis useless country, be grateful to d lady dat aborted you
You are such an ignorant that you don't know that this is murder. In some states in US, you could be on death row for this. By fifth months, the foetus starts feeling pains because the nerves are already formed.
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Yakspaul2(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2016
lord have mercy.
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Phalmes11: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2016
Smh, Lord av mercy
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Austin234(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2016
Poor innocent baby. Abortion of any sort is vehemently condemned. It is wickednes to humanity
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2016
The pic wanted to make me puke. Can't stand the sight for a second.
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2016
maasoap:

You are such an ignorant that you don't know that this is murder. In some states in US, you could be on death row for this. By fifth months, the foetus starts feeling pains because the nerves are already formed.

From 3 months sef
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by CuteTj(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2016
notoriousbabe:
I don't know why osusumustflow name keeps coming to my mind
The guy with that moniker on nairaland??
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Bestlily(f): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
notoriousbabe:
I dey suspect you. My mind dey tell me sey na you do am

LOL....na me nah
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by ayamAgenius: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
delishpot:

Stop this propaganda not every woman looking to conceive has had an abortion. There are millions of women who have aborted and yet have plenty kids. There are women who never had abortions yet are looking to have kids. This kind of reasoning is bad.

I'm entitled to my own reasoning, if you don't like it, MAKE YOURS! angry angry angry
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by kingraj01: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
PapaNnamdi:
Best for the baby, don't coman suffer in dis useless country, be grateful to d lady dat aborted you
sometimes is better not to comment rather to start saying nonsense. do you think abortion is legal or spiritual accept even our custom don't teach that. Abortion is bad please desist from it. if you love sex so much do it with condom or any other means of protecting yourself from unwanted pregnancy.
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by marvelyole(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
She will suffer even in her grave and life after. I weep for this child. God have mercy on this innosent soul
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
cry

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by delishpot: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
ayamAgenius:

I'm entitled to my own reasoning, if you don't like it, MAKE YOURS! angry angry angry

OK sir
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Championmanuel(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
A Love Letter From Aborted Baby

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Waskolo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
this is wickedness ..

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by ufedob(f): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
What a world
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by notoriousbabe: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
Oma307:

babe, free the chick na
na you give am the belle?
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Smalli(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dis girl go die
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Smalli(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
U say watin i d suspect u oma
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Smalli(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
ariesbull:
LIFE IS CRAZY.... WHY DIDNT SHE GIVE IT TO ME FOR ADOPTION
so dat u can use it 4 rituals
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by yankeeskhalifa(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
justflow1:
Pandemonium in kogi state polytechnic this morming as a student (name withheld) allegedly aborted a six month old baby, the student who resides on campus woke to meet this omen as a premature baby was found behind one of their female hostel called hostel D.

The student gathered in scores to witness and gander on the occurrence, the hostel representative was called on to witness too,god as soon as she got to the arena she tried sending the student back to their various domitaries, she did this for a while and all came to deaf ears as the student chanted in loud voices "we want to know the person that did this" the hostel rep came up with a suggestion by burying the deceased embroyo so as to reduce the crowd at the scene, minutes later the school securities came to the scene and see for thereself. When the school securities saw that the case is becoming out of hand they alerted the police and when they came they asked for the baby and they told the police that the hostel representative as buried it, they were shocked to ear that so immediately they got her arrested and took her to the police station for alleged murder, antecedently around 5am today a lady that stays in the hostel saw an unknown lady bending down as if she was excreting in a polythene nylon (as usual) when she apprehended her with her torch lamp, she then told the lady bending down that "if u finish shiting for that place u bet park ur shit" so the lady said she will as soon as she is done, unknowing that she is excreting a baby, the lady that apprehended the culprit could identify her if she Sees her, but since morning the lady as not been seen.

Uptill now the hostel rep and the lady that apprehended the culprits are still at the police custody. What a wicked world.
god will punish dis girl til she see herself in grave

1 Like

Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by adezuka: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
PapaNnamdi:
clap for urself..u must b a chronic bastard. If u have conscience, u wudnt have vomit dis nonsense from ur mouth....May the spirit of dis baby hunt u are d person dat put this baby through dis nemesis....
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by RillJ(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
At some future time, the 'mother' of this (baby) may get married and yearn to have her own baby. If then her fruit of the womb is not forthcoming; - She will cry wolf and catch witches
- Drag some innocent Man/Men of God into relentless prayer sessions
-Allow the husband to waste valuable money on baby-search efforts
-Accuse the in-laws of planning to destroy her 'marriage'
-Accuse the husband of insensitivity to her 'predicament' at the slightest provocation
- But may never tell her hapless husband that she entered a covenant with fate which karma has elected to see through.
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by Rencelaw(m): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
what will a lady gain From Abortion cry?
This our digital generation I aint even Understand it anymore
Now she aborted That child Not Knowing what the child will become tomorrow.
Because the child might Be Our Future-President/Governor Or an apostle of God.
So Let's join Hand together and say.
#NoToAbortion. And
#YesTolife
embarassed lipsrsealed
#Rencelaw_Cares
Re: Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic by adebayogodwwin17: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pls,,,,,, sombdy wit more understanding shld Lee me understand. Y is d hostel Rep aressted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NANS Election: Muniru Daniel Momodu Campaigned In All 36 States, But Still Lost / University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.