Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,691 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Doctors In The House I Need You Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House I Need You Help (697 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House I Need You Help by cue64: 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Please I'm having the chest pain which makes me spit out blood sometimes i have gone to the hospital and i have had like two x rays which booth came out grossly normal the Doctor i met last told me he doesn't know what to prescribe to me as my xray result shows to be grossly normal but i still feel this pain and i think its getting worse please any doctor in the house that can tell me what to Do will be greatly appreciated thanks
Re: Doctors In The House I Need You Help by Joygalore(f): 1:15am On Oct 13, 2016
Do a CBC and CT
Re: Doctors In The House I Need You Help by shege45: 6:01am On Oct 13, 2016
Joygalore:
Do a CBC and CT
yes .
Re: Doctors In The House I Need You Help by X3ra(m): 6:30am On Oct 13, 2016
Try to see a Cardiologist very quickly ok.
Re: Doctors In The House I Need You Help by cue64: 6:47am On Oct 13, 2016
Joygalore:
Do a CBC and CT
thank you very much ma but can it be done in a general or teaching hospitals
Re: Doctors In The House I Need You Help by cue64: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2016
X3ra:
Try to see a Cardiologist very quickly ok.
thanks a lot sir but I think I already sa one and he said the heart is at a very normal size and the blood vessels are okay so he gave me assurance that it's not heart related
Re: Doctors In The House I Need You Help by Joygalore(f): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2016
Sure
cue64:
thank you very much ma but can it be done in a general or teaching hospitals
Re: Doctors In The House I Need You Help by cue64: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Joygalore:
Sure
thank you very much
Re: Doctors In The House I Need You Help by babyt66: 7:11am On Oct 14, 2016
Watsapp me 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

Today Is "National No Bra Day" / Say No To Pimple And Rashes. Get Smooth Skin / 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Drink A Beer! Number 4 Is Very Important!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.