Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) (43660 Views)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2016
eightsin:

I heard those cows belong to the governor. I even saw them entering government house.
Please tell me this is a lie! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by gemale(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2016
Big up 2 fayose. Normally, I find him too controversial bt in ds case, I like wt he did. Nt only wld fulanis reduce their grazing activities bt beef wld bcom cheaper 4 pple in dt state. He nw has 2 brace up 2 expect reprisals 4rm those savages & beef up security in ekiti. Oda governors shld borrow a leaf 4rm his book especially dt spineless Abdulfatah Ahmed, dt allows those bororos run around uncontrolled everywhere in kwara even on d premises of UITH.
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by Obiwiz(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2016
Real man. No guts, no glory.
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by doskie(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Blue3k:
These herdsmen a wicked too their cows. See these anorexic cows they roam around. Instead of staying on place and fattening then up these guys run up and down country looking for grass in farmlands.

bombastic English.
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by Adminisher: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2016
lilbazy:
This Fayose just keep on frustrating buhari.... Fayose,the True son of Oduduwa.

This is the stupidest thing ever. There is no way to enforce a state law on cattle grazing and this is just an example. You cannot put the guy in prison for doing his lawful economic activity. Even if you did you.would eventually have to release him.
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by FODA(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2016
This country self,dss arrest judges,army arrest bh,nigeria arrest recession,police arrest s rector,dollar arrest naira,efcc arrest assumed corrupt leaders,very soon my God will soon arrest all our known and unknown enemies injn.
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by ephi123(f): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2016
@ the picture of the cow being "arrested"
This has to be the funniest thing I've seen this morning cheesy
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by stchinedu: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2016
Blue3k:

Funny but I'm not Igbo grin. I'm still better off then illiterate north region or vandal cattle herder. Actual illiterates causing trouble and terrorism sadly.

Really love your response to your critics. A good sense of humour.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2016
Sibrah:
Cow chasing governor . . .
ßecox na ur brother cow.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2016
lilbazy:
This Fayose just keep on frustrating buhari.... Fayose,the True son of Oduduwa.

I tell you, I'm beginning to like this man wink grin
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by Yahami(m): 9:29am On Oct 13, 2016
Fayose be like Halalala the street I'm cleaning everyday, cow have no right to punished me with their Dung.
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2016
recievesense:

You can post in your native tongue. English is not a mandatory language for posting on NL.
Him English, E pain you?
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by olagbemi118(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2016
Sibrah:
Cow chasing governor . . .
u b mumu of the first order....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by davidif: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2016
Blue3k:
These herdsmen a wicked too their cows. See these anorexic cows they roam around. Instead of staying on place and fattening then up these guys run up and down country looking for grass in farmlands.

I don't think they have farmland to do that sir so that's probably why they probably dont stay in one place to graze. Also, I doubt that they have a means of transporting there cows to markets in the South and that's probably why you see all this.
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
why did fayose started acting like a flat headed Osu? he's highly prone to b a looser at d end.

why can't he close down d ugly 2x2 roadside shops mounted arround d towns in ekiti ...even no eastern pdp & apga governor can attempt to do this.
What is this one saying now ?
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2016
pacino26:
Fayose should come on loan to 042 abeg.

As a Free Agent, abi?
Lol, correct guy grin
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by Afriifa(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
why did fayose started acting like a flat headed Osu? he's highly prone to b a looser at d end.

why can't he close down d ugly 2x2 roadside shops mounted arround d towns in ekiti ...even no eastern pdp & apga governor can attempt to do this.
until dis fulanis kills ur person, if not u r a waste to dis generation
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by pacino26(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2016
GodnGold:
ofu okpa for you!

Make am two plus 50cl Coca Cola grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by lilbazy(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2016
JayJohnson:

Yes o, better than your own hero who ran away with his wife, children and left you at the war front

grin grin grin
lol...I no come from the ugwu exporting republic o,na Benue boy I be.
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by bigfrank26(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2016
Ur hate for Igbos will soon kill you... The young man is not even Ibo still hatred consumes your heart
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by Sibrah: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2016
olagbemi118:
u b mumu of the first order....
So chasing of cow is a noble task for a whole gôminà? I won't even call you mumu, because it takes a level of intelligence to percieve the intelligence of others.
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2016
If they can't respect the laws of the state, send them packing. shikena.
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by mikeolowo: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2016
Greenwood Estate is located at Agbara igbesa,a Ado-Odo/ota local government of Ogun state.
  Greenwood Estate phase 2 is conceived with an idea of masterpiece for affluence,comfort ,d elegance away from the busy and noisy environment fully endowed with social amenities giving it the full required facilitated to be called a country of its own.

GREENWOOD ESTATE:
*Outright Payment: N 1,496,250 million
*Installment: N 1.575 million
*Initial deposit of of N 63,000 balance spread over 24 months ( 63 k per month)
*Size:120 ft by 60ft( 648 sqms)
*Documentation fees: N 150,000.
*Infrastructure fee/ premium: N 750 per.  sqm.

Document you get at the completion of payment is:
*letter of allocation,
*approved survey plan,
*deed of assignment
* a copy of global C of 0.

Document on ground is approved layout,the C OF O is in processed.

For subscription you need the follow Document to accompany with the form :

* Passport Photography
* Utility Bill ( Nepa or Water bill)
*  Mean of Identification ( Driver License, International Passport or Voter Card) Any One of this is required for the process. A Photocopy of each one that is available

Many thanks.

Tel:08039164452 or WhatsApp me
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by Kay25(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2016
Good of you am prouud of you d oshokomole
Indeed #no fear for ur body
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2016
1 Buhari cow down, how many more to go? grin
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by Cornerstone001: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked No wonder lipsrsealed
So M's from Ikole undecided

NgcoboP:
my governor my governor cleaning up ikole...that should be modath's LGA if I remember correctly.
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by danigbo(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2016
Fayose and boldness are like Buhari and Recession !
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by JoshMedia: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2016
Love this man!!
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2016
TALK & DO GOVERNOR,
I HAIL UR ACTION.
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by modath(f): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2016
Cornerstone001:
shocked shocked shocked No wonder lipsrsealed
So M's from Ikole undecided

No be only Ikole, na Ibale! cheesy

Thought I'm a "yoruba Muslim from either, Kwara,Osun or OYO?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2016
gigabyte13:
And it is his duty to arrest cattles and cows right ? And some set of cone head citizen will call Buhari a dictator. Set of confuse creature.
ikpu nnegi ,cows and human which one is more valuable?fulani herds men ve killed up to 1000 people still no fulani person has been arrested by police or army ,may fulani people wipe ur family out
Re: Fayose Personally Arrests Cow At Ikole Ekiti (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2016
gigabyte13:

U be abokii or afonja? Cus if ur an abokii u dont need correct someone else english cus a primary school dropout person from east can be a lecturer in the north

Hmmmm, lpob English, keep it up, Our dilector is proud of you. Educated illiterates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Shuts Down All State Owned Broadcast Stations / Buhari's Original Certificate Submitted To Army Board - Gen. Akinrinade / My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.