Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,478 members, 7,843,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Joke Of The Day. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day. (667 Views)

Joke Of The Week! The Only Time A Man Is Happy His Wife Cheated / Joke Of The Day: The Combination / Joke Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day. by Yinkey6(m): 6:25am On Oct 13, 2016
*WHAT HAPPENED IN 1967 WILL REPEAT ITSELF*
An elderly man boarded a bus at TBS Bus Stop in Lagos heading home to Ikeja.
Typical of Lagos bus stops , and the rushes by commuters to get on board , one of the commuters who boarded was this 80 year old man once on board he struggled and got a seat .
Just as he sat down he discovered his wallet had been stolen from his back pocket.
As the bus moved on quietly into the night, a loud voice was heard from the back of the bus *"WHO EVER TOOK MY WALLET SHOULD RETURN IT OR ELSE WHAT HAPPENED IN1967 WILL REPEAT ITSELF"*.
He repeated this again and again much louder . Sudden dead silence and fear engulfed the bus.
Voices in whispers were heard in the bus asking *what happened in 1967*.
Everyone in the bus started begging who ever did this to please bring it out.
The man that stole the wallet became afraid, he quickly dropped the wallet and kicked it near the old man and in a short while, a young lady shouted pointing underneath the seats
*Sir* *see* the wallet. Great sigh of relief it was with the find. The old man came down at Ikeja and continued his homeward journey. An inquisitive young youth corper who was on the same bus,who also came down, walked briskly close and asked the old man *Sir sorry sir , but, What Happened in 1967*.
The man replied...SON in 1967 a similar event occured and you know what... *I TREKKED HOME*
.... Laugh now,life should not be about seriousness always.*WHAT HAPPENED IN 1967 WILL REPEAT ITSELF*
Typical of Lagos bus stops , and the rushes by commuters to get on board , one of the commuters who boarded was this 80 year old man once on board he struggled and got a seat .
Just as he sat down he discovered his wallet had been stolen from his back pocket.
As the bus moved on quietly into the night, a loud voice was heard from the back of the bus *"WHO EVER TOOK MY WALLET SHOULD RETURN IT OR ELSE WHAT HAPPENED IN1967 WILL REPEAT ITSELF"*.
He repeated this again and again much louder . Sudden dead silence and fear engulfed the bus.
The man that stole the wallet became afraid, he quickly dropped the wallet and kicked it near the old man and in a short while, a young lady shouted pointing underneath the seats
*Sir* *see* the wallet. Great sigh of relief it was with the find. The old man came down at Ikeja and continued his homeward journey. An inquisitive young youth corper who was on the same bus,who also came down, walked briskly close and asked the old man *Sir sorry sir , but, What Happened in 1967*.
The man replied...SON in 1967 a similar event occured and you know what... *I TREKKED HOME*
.... Laugh now,life should not be about seriousness always.
*WHAT HAPPENED IN 1967 WILL REPEAT ITSELF*
.... Laugh now,life should not be about seriousness always.

(1) (Reply)

You Cant Always Get What You Want...photo / Whatsapp Group For Jokes And Games (only) / I Can't Stop Laughing.. This Guy Will Not Thief Again.. Must Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.