Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” (1008 Views)

All That Is Wrong With The Nigerian Mentality - Restoration (1) / What You Need To Know About End- User Certificates / Why Nigerians Have Tortoise Mentality- Luke Onyekakeyah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2016
By Eyo Nse,

* The Poor: God please, let the world come to an end, because the suffering here is too much, imagine i hardly feed to satisfaction, my cloths are all thoned, even none for church on Sunday, rent will soon expired without funds to renew it.

* The Rich: End time ke.. Lol. Smiles….. God please, extend when the world will come to an end, life seems so sweet, my bannana island estate will be completed next 3 weeks, my 5th child must be delivered in Canada, cos am tired of that UK, US, my money is growing everyday, am now $33b rich wow. Soon when am in Canada to welcome my 5th child, i will be ordering a new BMW Armoured car for my swearing-in ceremony as a brand new governor in my state, who can beat that? No fool can beat it, even those who want God to come tomorrow. I must enjoy myself. Money you are sweet.

Note: Had you noticed what the two men in this illustration reasons? The poor remembers, his creator, i.e, God almighty. While the rich plans on how to get richer, and to elevate to a more secure plan in life.

My question: Who is the wiser here? The poor or the rich?? Or can you sponsor the keyword ”END TIME” that is truely active in the world today??

http://brainnewsng.com/nigerian-mentality-misery-end-time/

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” by HungerBAD: 6:55am On Oct 13, 2016
The rich guy is smarter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
The rich guy is smarter.
And the street guy is way too smart and always up to something, Thats why they are afraid of us abroad
9ja is d'most smartest whether u poor or rich even d'junkies grin
Re: Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” by greatness22(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2016
If the world comes to an end, will that end his poverty misery? Mtchewwww. (Poor man Poor sense)

If i nor make money for this life, God go vex for me. Adenuga, Dagote, Otedola, and Ayiri nor get two head.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
The rich guy is smarter.

Really?

But, Why do you say so?
Re: Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” by Preye1599(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2016
You forgot to mention Emoney
greatness22:
If the world comes to an end, will that end his poverty misery? Mtchewwww. (Poor man Poor sense)

If i nor make money for this life, God go vex for me. Adenuga, Dagote, Otedola, and Ayiri nor get two head.
Re: Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2016
Preye1599:

hmmmmmmmm

Who is Emoney?
Re: Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” by greatness22(m): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2016
Preye1599:
Lol, yeah, but I would rather put Ifeanyi Ubah there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2016
greatness22:

This reminds me of a Nigerian pigin rapper

Who can reminds me his name?
Re: Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, yeah, but I would rather put Ifeanyi Ubah there cheesy

Hmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” by greatness22(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

This reminds me of a Nigerian pigin rapper

Who can reminds me his name?
How much are you willing to pay if I remind you? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
greatness22:
How much are you willing to pay if I remind you? cheesy

Name your price
Re: Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” by greatness22(m): 1:07am On Oct 14, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Name your price
Not sure if you can afford it if i choose to name the price cheesy

He's name is Erigga. smiley

I will take the necklace. cool

Love the pointed nose tho. wink
Re: Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:38am On Oct 14, 2016
greatness22:

Thanks

Really?
Re: Nigerian Mentality And The Misery About ”END TIME” by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
greatness22:

Intelligent you. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Justice Binta Nyako Takes Kanu's Case As John Tosho Conspicuously Steps Down / Budget: Gov. Okorocha Presents 2017 Budget To Imo State House Of Assembly (pics) / Breaking News: Ex- Niger Governor Kure Dies In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.