Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them (24853 Views)

Bill Gates Blast Donald Trump Of US over COVID-19 / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by Ilovewetpussy(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2016
Yanke
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2016
It's a shame that someone like Donald Trump has come this far. Everyone who supported his candidacy should reevulate their ability to reason.
America has become a joke!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by gretblue: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2016
QuietHammer:
I can't wait to see trump in the oval office, just for the fun of it.
You want to turn Oval office to another Tv reality show?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by freecocoa(f): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2016
chimaobinelson:
I Did Sometin Really Bad Dis Afternoon
And It
Has Been Affecting My Conscience Since
Den!......
As I Was Drinking Garri, I Saw An ANT
Strolling
By On D Floor,,,I Quickly Placed A Cube
Of Sugar
Along Its Path And Watch As It Hurridly
Scurried
Away To Call His Friends To Come Help
Transport The Largese....
As I Sighted D ANTS Coming For D
Sugar,I
Quickly Removed D Sugar To Make D
First ANT
Look Like A Liar.!!
Since Den, My Conscience Has Been
Pricking Me,
I Cant Sleep,, I Feel So Terrible.
— feeling crazy.
Somehow, this is supposed to be funny o.
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by Bollinger(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2016
Talasuma:
Una no well, how you go just dea report matter wey happen like 20 years ago, as at now. undecided

Idonbiliv it, omo dis 1 na wash

It doesn't matter when in happened in America. Even if it happened 600 years ago. As long as it is a crime they will come after you. Even if it is not a crime, your past actions show your character traits. This is the difference between places like that and Nigeria where every Nigerian is not accountable and pretty much believes they can do anything they like and get away with it. You don't believe it happened? You obviously haven't heard DT talk.

3 Likes

Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2016
This scandal should be taken up just like bill Cosby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2016
chimaobinelson:
And It
Den!......
Strolling
Of Sugar
Scurried
Sugar,I
First ANT
Look Like A Liar.!!
Pricking Me,
— feeling crazy.
You are a wicked person playing God. The ants will be like "God giveth God taketh". grin

1 Like

Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by sammyj: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2016
Where is the video evidence. I believe this is a means of denting the image of this man against women!!! angry cool
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by josite: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2016
All of them will sue Trump and win cus Trump himself admitted he grab them by the pussy without their consent. Trump is a cowboy, now he will pay for his past enjoyment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by Bollinger(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2016
cosby02:
Politics in America is so messed up, 2015 Nigeria presidential election was a better deal compared to what's happening in America right now.

Lol. You think that way because you are used to the rubbish in Nigeria. The elections in iraq was way better than the nonsense in Nigeria.
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by freecocoa(f): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2016
I can't help but still wonder how trump made it this far, hmm! money indeed is the most powerful weapon on earth.

Btw, this whole thing is starting to look all too petty, seems both parties are just on a smear campaign, it's really a shame.
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by lagdmark(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2016
The Clintons= Mouth Action fan
The Trumps= Breast grapers
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by Bollinger(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2016
gurunlocker:
America is turning to Nigeria gradually

Keep telling yourself that. What is funny is, you as a people have no clue about how to solve your problems but have an opinion on another well structured country. Do you know how funny that is?

4 Likes

Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by TIDDOLL(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2016
Trump is gradually becoming a Grumpy Old Perv,Grope this, Grope that! Na so him go do mistake Grope emissary from Russia Or China. undecided

1 Like

Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by QuietHammer(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2016
gretblue:

You want to turn Oval office to another Tv reality show?
Well, it's either Trump or Hillary. What a time to be alive
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by thunderbabs: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2016
Trumpkin is no POTUS fit at all. He should just go and open a Tomato factory and mind his businesses. Business is his calling not a Leader of a Nation lyk d US.

He should try Haiti.
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by Charly68: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2016
Hehehe! Trumph the trumpeter indeed. This man is a great American Nigga he has no rival on women matter.
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2016
Talasuma:
Una no well, how you go just dea report matter wey happen like 20 years ago, as at now. undecided

Idonbiliv it, omo dis 1 na wash
Bill Cosby is about to go to jail for the same sexual assault that took place donkey of years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by gretblue: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2016
sammyj:
Where is the video evidence. I believe this is a means of denting the image of this man against women!!! angry cool
The video has gone viral since how many days now
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by MicroBox: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Eeyah! Media don show Trump.. He even went to the extent of accusing media of making his campaign more difficult.
He just tasted what USA is always known for "Media Propaganda " I pitied him though.
He thought making money and politic are the same thing.
I will urge him to come and learn from Dangote why he refused choosing politics.
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by peterphd(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2016
The media and leftist establishment will do anything to paint trump black while the war monger is painted as the saint
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2016
cosby02:

Not actually turning to Nigeria... This Rubbish never happened in our politics. America is turning to something worst than Nigeria.
Are the political killings that takes place during election in Nigeria not worse than that?

1 Like

Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by Headmaster04(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2016
Beeet y dd we put ds election on our head in ths country..... I am not understanding
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by sparko1(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2016
chimaobinelson:
And It
Den!......
Strolling
Of Sugar
Scurried
Sugar,I
First ANT
Look Like A Liar.!!
Pricking Me,
— feeling crazy.

For this recession you dey do this kind thing, the kind beating weh the ant go collect this early morning no be here oh! haha!
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by shaqhead: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2016
1x2x3:
Hilary Clinton can do anything grin grin. She is full of pretence which you can see in her fake smile. I don't like Trump but he doesn't hide what he has in mind, no faking it..... Bad man grin
Its called POLITICS son, no emotions jst inter
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by goldman777: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2016
chimaobinelson:
And It
Den!......
Strolling
Of Sugar
Scurried
Sugar,I
First ANT
Look Like A Liar.!!
Pricking Me,
— feeling crazy.

Guy u kno well dis ur attitude reminds me of how buhari is making gej look like a liar by delibrately starving banks of funds claiming all nigerias money reserves is empty grin
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2016
He probably did do it. Plus, the way he talks about women and just people in general totally disgusts me.

Like he said, "everybody, go out and vote on November 28". Smh, how can someone be running for the President of the United States and not know the election day is November 8? This whole election is a joke to me and not in a funny way.

1 Like

Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2016
Eat the karma,
Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by shaqhead: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2016
1x2x3:
Hilary Clinton can do anything grin grin. She is full of pretence which you can see in her fake smile. I don't like Trump but he doesn't hide what he has in mind, no faking it..... Bad man grin
Its called POLITICS son, no emotions jst interests! You do what u got to do! When Trump was running his mouth like a broken faucet, he forgot he had dark shadows! Now they have come haunting!

One big lesson to learn from a leaky mouthed Trump is to conceal ones intentions! #48 laws of power comes to mind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by elampiro(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2016
WikiLeaks:
Hillary and her campaign called Catholics 'backwards' for fighting against gay marriage. She and her team also said blacks and Muslims are never do well even when the circumstances are good. Hillary lashed 'the every day American'

Yet the media are quiet on all these. They spread lies and propaganda against Trump. This election made me lost respect for American media. CNN, Yahoo news, etc

2 Likes

Re: Four Women Accuse Donald Trump Of Forcibly Groping, Kissing Them by PrettySpicey(f): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2016
I don't like Trump but I got to ask: why now? Where's these ladies been all these while?

But if he's guilty... well, nasty!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Interior Minister Suella Braverman Fired! / Trump Accuses Pfizer, Others of Working Against His Re-Election Which He "Won" / Putin Should Be "Worried His Own Family Might Assassinate Him", Expert Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.