Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue (762 Views)

Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On The Chest (Photo) / Fan Tattoos "Jim Iyke" On His Arm (Photo) / Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue by femi2baba: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2016
One of Cossy Ojiakor fan went a little crazy and then he got what he bargained for . Cossy showed the world a photo of her fan who tattooed '' I love Cossy'' on his tongue.
She was so happy with fan that she invited him for a date with N5000 offer if he should decline the date.

She wrote:
”Hmm, I missed this during the October 1st party, but whoever you are, send me your account details and I will credit you with N5000, or you automatically qualify for a party with me.. ”
See below

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/10/obssesed-cossy-ojiakor-s-fan-tattoos.html?m=1

Re: Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue by HungerBAD: 7:52am On Oct 13, 2016
What kind of guy is this?

So there are guys that has the hots for this lady? all man to his fantasies anyway. What a dummy, and i hope the N5000 will go a long way in giving him some sense.

1 Like

Re: Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue by midolian(m): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2016
5000?

Not a honeymoon on her boobs?

5k for going through the stress of putting this nonsense on his tongue?

Cossy, are you that wicked or broke?

Honestly, @ first I tot I saw #500,000..i was already reaching for my permanent marker. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue by lastbaff(m): 7:54am On Oct 13, 2016
Lol... Things happening.
Re: Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue by EHMIR(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2016
5k for sticking his yeye tongue out to ve tattoo on it,aunty cossy ure wicked...

Pls am i d only one who thinks dis man is plainly dumb?
Re: Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue by jmichlins(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2016
when the kids come ask what happened to your tongue and who she be then you will regret your youth and obsession
Re: Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue by midolian(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2016
jmichlins:
when the kids come ask what happened to your tongue and who she be then you will regret your youth and obsession
That can't be permanent.

The fool will soon have it removed.
Re: Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue by saintkel(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2016
Boobs of life, my temptation though
Re: Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue by jmichlins(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2016
midolian:
That can't be permanent.

The fool will soon have it removed.
photo and internet has made it permanent. The internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue by midolian(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2016
jmichlins:
photo and internet has made it permanent. The internet never forgets
That's true.

Lalasticlala
Re: Obssesed Cossy Ojiakor 's Fan Tattoos Her Name On His Tongue by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2016
sìck bastard grin

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Her Son Jamil / See Linda Ikeji At Her Lindaikejisocial Website Launch Today (photos) / You Won't Believe What Is At The Backof This Primary School Textbook (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.