Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow (4002 Views)

Bbnaija's Bambam Looks Breathtaking In Black And White As She Stepped Out.... / Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins / See Photo Of Nina While She Was Black Before She Bleached Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow by ihuomaokeoji(f): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2016
people what do you have to say about Bobisky the Nigerian trans dressed.

#Palmchat

Re: He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2016
nothing really..thats he's life... cool
Re: He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow by McBrooklyn(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2016
Nigga is back as a gay cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2016
Op said now he's white as snow..that cracked me up grin grin

Na bleach power na..Bleaching experts sef don dey now..na dem job gan..the knuckles sef go white join gan
Re: He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2016
He needs some bullet
Re: He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow by ihuomaokeoji(f): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2016
i wonder him go dey sleep with some babes that is if he is not gay
Re: He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
I blame those giving this dude attention

3 Likes

Re: He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow by Karleb(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thanks be to Oduduwa for this improvement.

He kinda look like M. J.
Re: He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow by Teespice(f): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
I had a funny feeling that it would be bobrisky this op was talking about.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow by akankemi1(f): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
STALE GIST
Re: He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow by EWAagoyin(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
even if i decide to turn gay today.... dere some people i cant even be friends with talk more of bleeping ... he looks like airforce1 sha when he was black.

#fyi:i can never be gay....NEVER
Re: He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow by ifyeez: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
I don't understand why they allow these guy to roam the streets without been shot in the head

2 Likes

Re: He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
He looks like Michael Jackson
Re: He Was Black And Now He Is As White As Snow by BolaAdeyemo: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
ifyeez:
I don't understand why they allow these guy to roam the streets without been shot in the head
Boom bye bye
Inna batty bwoy head
Rude bwoy no promote the nasty man
Dem haffi dead
Boom bye bye
Inna batty bwoy head
Rude bwoy no promote no batty man
Dem haffi dead-buju banton

(1) (Reply)

See Adesua Etomi’s Reaction After Seeing Her ‘husband’ With Her Crush, Jidenna / Nicky Minaj Open's Her Breast Mistakenly On Stage While Performing / Bbnaija Vee Top 3 Songs Download – Audio (mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.