Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Okowa Finally Speaks On His Collapse, Says He Was Treated In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Finally Speaks On His Collapse, Says He Was Treated In Nigeria (491 Views)

Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari / It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole / Gov Ifeanyi Okowa Finally Meets Ex Gov Ibori At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okowa Finally Speaks On His Collapse, Says He Was Treated In Nigeria by conductor1: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2016
Thursday, 13 October 2016
Okowa finally speaks on his collapse, says he was treated in Nigeria

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State has broken the silence on his alleged collapse during World Teachers Day celebrations on Wednesday 28 September 2016.

The governor denied slumping, alleging that what he encountered was a minor domestic accident which left him with a physical injury, adding that his condition didn't require him for foreign treatment unlike what some newspapers (not somtoo.com) reported.

His words:
"The truth is that last Wednesday, I entered the washroom in my office and one of the tiles fell off from the wall and I had a minor cut on my head and I had two stitches and it was treated, and I was OK."

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/10/okowa-finally-speaks-on-his-collapse.html

Re: Okowa Finally Speaks On His Collapse, Says He Was Treated In Nigeria by conductor1: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2016
People sabi spread rumor sha. I'm surprised they didn't say he was slapped by ghost.
Re: Okowa Finally Speaks On His Collapse, Says He Was Treated In Nigeria by Young03(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2016
okpolo eye.....BT u said earlier that u didn't collapse
Re: Okowa Finally Speaks On His Collapse, Says He Was Treated In Nigeria by Mujaheeeden: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2016
Delta state has produced smart business peoole but wack and stuppid politicians
Re: Okowa Finally Speaks On His Collapse, Says He Was Treated In Nigeria by dorocent(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Delta state has produced smart business peoole but wack and stuppid politicians
kip shot pls.. wich politicians fr d country beta?..... sounding as if urs is a Messiah.....
Re: Okowa Finally Speaks On His Collapse, Says He Was Treated In Nigeria by Mujaheeeden: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2016
dorocent:
kip shot pls.. wich politicians fr d country beta?..... sounding as if urs is a Messiah.....
if i descend on you this morning its only DSS that can save you
Re: Okowa Finally Speaks On His Collapse, Says He Was Treated In Nigeria by dorocent(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
if i descend on you this morning its only DSS that can save you
lol say u b buhari relatn or wat... gararahea jor grin

(1) (Reply)

Accept Defeat: Group Tells Pastor Ize-iyamu Of PDP / 10 Things You Should Know About The Treasury Single Account. / 5 Things To Know About Buhari's Daughter Fatima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.