Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Riddle Of D Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddle Of D Day (588 Views)

Best Advice Of D Year / GODMAN QUOTES 9(Questian Of D Dei) / Joke Of D Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Riddle Of D Day by sarz(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2016
A man died on saturday, when his wife came down from the upper room, she met her husband lying down on the floor in cold blood....
As an investigative officer, u were called to investigate who killed the man...... Then u began interrogating the members of the house.......
1. The gate man: he said " I bin d gate b4 I cum hear madam d shout say my husband oh!.. Na im I cum run go c 4 myself.
2. The cook: I dey kitchen when I hear madam d shout oh
3. The house boy: ogah send me go market, b4 I cum na im I cum hear say ogah don "kpai"
4. The house girl: I went to the children's school to bring them home
5. The wife: I just came down from the upper room, then I saw my husband lying down in cold blood.....
As an officer, after listening to everyone's side of the story....... Who will You suspect for killing the man and how will u finally get the culprit?
Re: Riddle Of D Day by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2016
The house girl

(1) (Reply)

It Happened Real / Which Will You Choose? / Just Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.