Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Vacancy For Graduate Engineers Of Nigerian Nationals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Graduate Engineers Of Nigerian Nationals (915 Views)

Grade Level 09 Has Been Approved For Graduate Engineers In Public Service / 9mobile Recruitment For Graduate Engineers / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Graduate Engineers Of Nigerian Nationals by michaelorhue(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2016
Vacancies exist for Nigerian Nationals in the oil and gas sector in Nigeria.

It cuts across all fields in the oil and gas with minimum of 5years experience in the oil and gas sector.

If you are a Graduate Engineer and qualify please send your most recent CV in word format to petmamvltd@gmail.com using the heading ‘Job Title: Graduate Engineer Recruitment October 2016. Example: Completion Engineer: Graduate Engineer Recruitment October 2016.
Closing date for application is 30th October 2016. Only selected candidates will be contacted.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy For Graduate Engineers Of Nigerian Nationals by ojmaroni247(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2016
Hello Micheal, I notice your location is PortHarcourt, same place with me. I studied Mechanical engineering and have certificates in electro-mechanical engineering which comprises of HVAC system, pipping design, pumps, valves, Actuators etc. I am also a pipe fitter (trade test class 2). I need a job serzly,...dis is my contact call/watsapp +2348067880681, Iwuchukwuorji@yahoo.com. Thanks.... Hoping to get a reply from you.
michaelorhue:
Vacancies exist for Nigerian Nationals in the oil and gas sector in Nigeria.

It cuts across all fields in the oil and gas with minimum of 5years experience in the oil and gas sector.

If you are a Graduate Engineer and qualify please send your most recent CV in word format to petmamvltd@gmail.com using the heading ‘Job Title: Graduate Engineer Recruitment October 2016. Example: Completion Engineer: Graduate Engineer Recruitment October 2016.
Closing date for application is 30th October 2016. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Re: Vacancy For Graduate Engineers Of Nigerian Nationals by Arrowgents: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2016
Wat of grad dat dont hv up to 5 yrs exp its an experience
position if u ar asking for 5yrs exp

(1) (Reply)

Receptionists Are Needed Urgently / Receptionist & Disptach Riders Wanted / Sales Executives Needed At AIICO Insurance Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.