Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,129 members, 7,867,273 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

This Is What Nigerians Are Listening To: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Is What Nigerians Are Listening To: (591 Views)

Lets Enjoy The Lyrics Of The Music You Are Listening to... / What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? / What Are You Listening To Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Nigerians Are Listening To: by koredebelo: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2009
Korede Bello, Yes!!! guitarist, singer, songwriter and composer has got the airwaves locked. His babylike voice which catches attention is one unique thing about him. He sounds like Asa, GT The Guitar Man and has promo songs that are on the road to topping charts. You can check out my facebook page: www.facebook.com/koredebello or listen to my songs: www.myspace.com/koredebello. Thanx. Comments, advice and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Exciting Nigerian/american Entertainment Website - Tory411.com / Dj Learning In Surulere/island (urgent) / Pls I Have Interest,kindly Assist Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.