Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,250 members, 7,853,273 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Pics:details On Kidnapper Caught In St Mary Primary School Otukpo Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pics:details On Kidnapper Caught In St Mary Primary School Otukpo Today (928 Views)

Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob / Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pics:details On Kidnapper Caught In St Mary Primary School Otukpo Today by stephanie11: 9:48am On Oct 13, 2016
Politics Nigeria has gotten credible information on the series of events that occurred in the capture of an alleged kidnapper this morning in Otukpo, Benue state.

The arrested kidnapper is a native of Ochobo in Ohimini and goes by the name 'Oche'.He was captured at St. mary primary school,Otukpo. He claims that he had problem with his mum in the village and decided to relocate to Otukpo. According to him, since coming to Otukpo last week, he has been sleeping outside because he has no relative to stay with.

He said,

“I am not a kidnapper. I had problem with my mother in the village so I got angry and came here to stay but I been sleeping outside since because I have nobody here. Today, I met a man who gave me N50 after complained to him that I was hungry. After getting something to eat I decided to come here (St. Mary Primary School) and rest before the children came here.I approached one of them to help me with money before the teachers came and said I was a kidnapper,”

Oche was arrested by the teacher and locked in one of the offices but he broke the ceiling and fled but the local vigilantes passing by caught him. He has since been handed over to the NSCDC.
http://politicsngr.com/update-kidnapper-caught-benue-state-full-details/

cc : lalasticlala

Re: Pics:details On Kidnapper Caught In St Mary Primary School Otukpo Today by jmichlins(m): 10:05am On Oct 13, 2016
I don't know what's going on in this mans life but am certain he's regrets ever waking up this money
Re: Pics:details On Kidnapper Caught In St Mary Primary School Otukpo Today by dotman4real007(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
I dont believe his story, he might be an upcoming ritualist, but e be like sey the guy sabi run oo! wey 6 hands dey hold only you.

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Friend Burnt Woman's Face Off To Stop Her From Becoming Air Hostess / See The Reason Depressed Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On F.B / Ojuelegba, Lagos Community Where Housewives Gather To Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.