Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) (51303 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos / Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
seen
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by crown08(m): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Is a term used mostly in magic

Meaning
hold the attention of (someone) to the exclusion of all else or so as to transfix them.
hmm.. person dey learn daily niyen oo
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
OkoYibo:
His Excellency Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi

King of the South South

The Biggest Fish of the Niger Delta

Tormentor of the Clueless one

The Nemesis of Patience

The Protector of Niger Delta Democracy

The one who have never lost a Political fight he was involved in.

On behalf of the losers, wailers, ipods, sufferers and the flatt.ies

We hail thee!!!

You forgot one thing

* The source of your hunger

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
crown08:
hmm.. person dey learn daily niyen oo

So you don't know the meaning of mesmerizing ??

Spits
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by crown08(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Atmmachine:

So you don't know the meaning of mesmerizing ??
Spits
YES I DON'T KNOW THE MEANING! WETIN B UR HEADACHE.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
please what is mesmerizing here, you apparently don't know the use of the word.
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
crown08:
YES I DON'T KNOW THE MEANING!
WETIN B UR HEADACHE.

And you're looking for a job ??

Your employer may mesmerize your brain with some difficult questions when you go for an interview
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by donogaga(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
Honestly, This isn't news worthy.
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by Jacko1970: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
247frolicboss:
Here are photos of Nigeria's Transport Minister, Rotimi Amaechi, and other members of Buhari's cabinet at the Federal Executive Council meeting in Abuja on Wednesday.

What are they discussing? How best can you caption this?

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/10/photos-amaechi-mesmerizes-buharis.html

one of the pics says, "look Osinbade, we have not yet done with your tifnubu"!
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by ceejay4real(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
OkoYibo:
His Excellency Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi
King of the South South
The Biggest Fish of the Niger Delta
Tormentor of the Clueless one
The Nemesis of Patience
The Protector of Niger Delta Democracy
The one who have never lost a Political fight he was involved in.

On behalf of the losers, wailers, ipods, sufferers and the flatt.ies
We hail thee!!!
Don't worry, he will lose woefully in 2019. Nonsense!
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by crown08(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
Atmmachine:

And you're looking for a job ??

Your employer may mesmerize your brain with some difficult questions when you go for an interview
LOL... WHICH KIND USELESS JOB
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by OkoYibo: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
Atmmachine:

You forgot one thing

* The source of your hunger

You must be mistaking me for one of your family members.
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by OkoYibo: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
ceejay4real:

Don't worry, he will lose woefully in 2019. Nonsense!

In 2019, he would win again and if you are not satisfied, you can go hug a porcupine.
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by PeterOlaleye: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nigeria politice and politician.
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
izombie:
Oooh that? I thought its when a goalkeeper gets the ball and dribbles all the opponents from his goal post to go and score an own goal.
Iseoluwani:

Is a term used mostly in magic

Meaning
hold the attention of (someone) to the exclusion of all else or so as to transfix them.
So, any footballer capable of 'magic' like that e.g Ronaldo grin is mesmerizing his team, the opposing team, and the crowd grin
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by eghexs76: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
This nairaland is becoming a jobless site.......
What's the meaning of this??
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by eghexs76: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
This nairaland is becoming a jobless site.....what's the meaning of this senseless post and pics?
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by Dinobi77: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
So what, with his mesmerising stop the recession?
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
izombie:
Where is the mesmerising?

I wonder o!
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
OkoYibo:

You must be mistaking me for one of your family members.

Well, non of my families live in Nigeria
They live in somalia
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by Nnamdikalu: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
The second picture got me laughing so hard that I polluted the air,that man on top of a horse(the framed painting behind amaechi)wants to have Amaechi's head on a platter of gold,e wan cut the head comot ni grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by Wizteaser: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
All I can see is one bald headed m*r*n.
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
STUPIDITY IS WHEN ECONOMY IS IN SHAMBLES & HUNGER IN THE LAND, YOU KEEP ON SNAPPING & POSTING PICTURES OF GOVT OFFICIALS.
PLS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH THESE PICS NOW?
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by emyddon: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
izombie:
You go find Torch light be that.
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by oxalistic: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ameachi... be like telling osinbanjo we r really clueless about d nations predicament.... do u 've any solution.. to it?
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by OkoYibo: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Atmmachine:

Well, non of my families live in Nigeria
They live in somalia

You're lucky. Mine are in Biafra.
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by eodavids(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Why is PYO and Amaechi both bending their head?

My guess is that there is an issue which stood unresolved, so they had to exhibit that body language.

Next, I think the unresolved issue cannot be divorced from #RECESSION
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by basingstoke: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
Adonike:
The man in blue be like,

"I NO FOLLOW PLAN THIS COUP OO... GERMANY NO FAR O!"
grin grin grin u wan use laugh kill person
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
izombie:

grin

Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Atmmachine:
They're celebrating their accomplishments

$1 is now 5 naira
1 litre of fuel is now 50 naira
200 Chibok girls were released yesterday
Unemployed youths now receive 30 thousand naira every month
1 bag of rice is now 4 thousand naira

All i can say is thank you Buhari
Thanks to APC

I hope Buhari rules Nigeria for 70 more years
Me too grin
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by TalkingBird: 4:23am On Oct 14, 2016
Hunger = famine
earthquake,
Wars from one place to another,
diseases
etc

(Matthew 24:3-cool 3 While he was sitting upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?” 4 And in answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads YOU; 5 for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. 6 YOU are going to hear of wars and reports of wars; see that YOU are not terrified. For these things must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.

(2 Timothy 3:1-5) 3 But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up [with pride], lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. . .
Re: Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 4:57am On Oct 14, 2016
Only Kennedy Friday! grin
Atmmachine:
They were planning on how to go to Allen avenue and carry 4 Ashana so that general Cassandra will enjoy himself when he returns from West Germany tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Fainted On The Floor After Eight-Day Siege / Lai Mohammed Screened Amid Cheers Within 10 Minutes / FG Withdraws Tambuwal's Security Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.