Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Real Estate Attorney In The House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Attorney In The House (506 Views)

What Is A Power Of Attorney In Nigeria? / Consult Attorney Of Your Choice / Real Estate In Nigeria: What Is It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Attorney In The House by Ank(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2009
I am looking for an aggressive real estate attorney to help me evict an un-cooperative tenant from my house at Garki Abuja. He moved in with a fake contract that does not even bear my signature. He was manipulated by my former agent who changed Company and pretended that he is still working with the former Company. I tried to work with the tenant because he has family and all that, but not only does he not trust me, but he is beginning to insult me. Can you imagine tha- a trespasser insulting me in my own house.

(1) (Reply)

Prestige City Lekki: Tittle:c Of O: Price:6m / Need Accomodation Just Call / 3 Bedroom Flat Abuja. Great Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.