Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Photos: Lord's Chosen Members In Action Ahead Of Go's Visit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Lord's Chosen Members In Action Ahead Of Go's Visit (519 Views)

Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Lord's Chosen Members In Action Ahead Of Go's Visit by 175(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2016
grin grin angry sad cheesy angry

I'm flabbergasted! Hahaha hahaha

Praise overdrive! Reactors go soon burn.

Facebook user said this happened in Abakaliki.

Re: Photos: Lord's Chosen Members In Action Ahead Of Go's Visit by Jirate(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2016
They have received power, have you?. cool
Re: Photos: Lord's Chosen Members In Action Ahead Of Go's Visit by 175(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2016
The acrobat praise and Olympic-worthy fellow.

Re: Photos: Lord's Chosen Members In Action Ahead Of Go's Visit by 175(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2016
Jirate:
They have received power, have you?. cool

No sir ooo. . .please pass me the keg so that I can jirate with you!
Re: Photos: Lord's Chosen Members In Action Ahead Of Go's Visit by Pheals(f): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2016
God knows! ! If they are worshipping him or not
Re: Photos: Lord's Chosen Members In Action Ahead Of Go's Visit by 175(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2016
Pheals:
God knows! ! If they are worshipping him or not

Remember David in the bible? grin grin wink
Re: Photos: Lord's Chosen Members In Action Ahead Of Go's Visit by Jirate(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2016
175:

No sir ooo. . .please pass me the keg so that I can jirate with you!

My Bible tells me that They that knows their God shall be Strong and they shall do Exploit. The problem today is many are Weak, too bad.

(1) (Reply)

Italian Priest Blames Earthquake On Gay Unions / Dealing With Ancestral Curses 1 / Why Is There Always A Disapointment When You Have Faith In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.