Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,967 members, 7,866,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Most Patriotic Barber In Nigeria Unveiled - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Patriotic Barber In Nigeria Unveiled (1211 Views)

Photos: Best Barber In Nigeria; He Carved Davido & Wizkid's Faces On Some1's Hea / Rachel Bakam Honoured As Patriotic Icon Of The Year At The Nigerian Women Award / Meet “the Best Barber” In Nigeria, He Carved Davido And Wizkid’s Faces On Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Patriotic Barber In Nigeria Unveiled by mrrights: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2016
The most patriotic Barber in Nigeria, Onyekachi is his name. Yesterday night, I feel the need to shave my beards and I went into a nearby barbing saloon. Upon entering the saloon, what first attracted me was the Nigerian flag hanged over the mirror. I didn't really border much about it, instead, I quietly finished my shaving before engaging the Barber, who told me his name is Onyekachi. Responding on why the need for a Nigerian flag in his saloon, Onyekachi said, it energized him. Looking at the flag inspire and give him hope in the better future that awaits him and the country he said. I was compelled to take his picture and that of the flag.

Re: Most Patriotic Barber In Nigeria Unveiled by mrrights: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2016
sad
Re: Most Patriotic Barber In Nigeria Unveiled by Sirmuel1(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2016
OP sad

Re: Most Patriotic Barber In Nigeria Unveiled by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2016
so the flag placed money in his pocket ?
Re: Most Patriotic Barber In Nigeria Unveiled by mrrights: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Life is not all about money

(1) (Reply)

4 Facts About Paul Pogba’s Rumoured Girlfriend, Dencia / I Don't Enjoy Sex Because My Sex Organs Has Been Cut Off-ex-gov Daughter / See The House Lt Col Muhammed Abu Ali Was Killed By Boko Haram (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.